You are here

Underwear and socks

Disengageme's picture
Forums: 

Okay. So a couple visits ago ss11 was of course stinking. After the dreaded visit I noticed a garbage bag with what looked like underwear tied up and laying with the dirty laundry. I figured out what it was and why it was and why it was tied in a bag but I played dumb and asked dh why is there a bag with something tied up with something in it in my laundry. He replies that when ss11 was sick (and slamming the toilet seat over and over) by accident haha that he pooped in his underwear. Well I halfway believe that. I think it's because ss was filthy and smelling bad. I think my dh was ashamed and maybe even tryna keep the smell at bay by doing that. I've noticed before that when he comes here nasty dh immediately makes him change underwear and socks. He did used to make him bath but for some reason when ss says he doesn't want to be clean hubby obliges him. Just one of my little rants tonight. It feels so good to vent. 

Disengageme's picture

I just noticed that my phone decided to add some words in twice and some sentences don't make sense. I think that it's still understandable though. Next time I'm proofreading. Lol 

AgedOut's picture

Next time, and we all know there will be a next time, don't ask or discuss just throw it away. "you can't find his underware and socks? I don't know where they are, they weren't in the laundry. I did throw away a bag of trash but that couldn't have been them, it was a trash bag." 

Disengageme's picture

When I was pregnant with my now 3 month old I was preparing the other bedroom to be the babies nursery. Ss11 isn't here full time and even after dh and I cleaned the bedroom up for ss a couple years ago he would not sleep in it. He laid sprawled out on our couch. I had all of his clothes organized and put away. He never touched them. I asked for about 7 months for ss and dh to go through his clothes and keep what he could wear. I asked many times. Once I got into the nesting mode at the end of the pregnancy I boxed all of his clothes up and kept a few things of ss's   I put them in one drawer that was to be for him. Now when he comes here filthy he has nothing to wear and dh has to wash what he was wearing and he puts it back on. Dh got a little upset the other day bc ss has no clothes. I reminded him that I'd asked for months for them to go through them. He realized that yep. I had repeatedly asked. My baby is here full time. Ss had no interest in the room until the baby came along and I guess it was a good thing I did get rid of his clothes. That's less sh$$$$ clothes dh has to wash. lol 

Disengageme's picture

When I was pregnant with my now 3 month old I was preparing the other bedroom to be the babies nursery. Ss11 isn't here full time and even after dh and I cleaned the bedroom up for ss a couple years ago he would not sleep in it. He laid sprawled out on our couch. I had all of his clothes organized and put away. He never touched them. I asked for about 7 months for ss and dh to go through his clothes and keep what he could wear. I asked many times. Once I got into the nesting mode at the end of the pregnancy I boxed all of his clothes up and kept a few things of ss's   I put them in one drawer that was to be for him. Now when he comes here filthy he has nothing to wear and dh has to wash what he was wearing and he puts it back on. Dh got a little upset the other day bc ss has no clothes. I reminded him that I'd asked for months for them to go through them. He realized that yep. I had repeatedly asked. My baby is here full time. Ss had no interest in the room until the baby came along and I guess it was a good thing I did get rid of his clothes. That's less sh$$$$ clothes dh has to wash. lol 

Winterglow's picture

I'd have asked him why he left the shitty stuff lying there rather than deal with it. His son, his shite, his responsibility. To be honest, the kid should take care of it, but if daddykins prefers to clean up the mess then let him. Just make sure it's not you who does it. 

Disengageme's picture

Oh dh wouldn't dare ask me to wash them. Ss11 is just a lazy entitled brat that thinks we are his personal assistants. Dh sure helps him to be that way too. 

Dogmom1321's picture

I quit washing all of SD11 clothes. She leaves them on the floor of her bathroom and bedroom. I'm not picking up her stuff. She wears old underwear and DH wonders why she smells all the time. It's disgusting.

I Need A Bubble Bath's picture

SS12 has been doing his own laundry for 2 years now. Even though he only sees BM every other weekend he smells like a freakshow when he comes home - stale cigarettes, whore perfume, filth from lack of bathing, etc. If clothes are left lying around they go in the trash. DH is oblivious and I refuse to deal with the nastiness.

Disengageme's picture

I got rid of all of his clothes months ago because he never wore them. I wish ss11 would be more responsible. He comes here smelling of must, mold, dirt, and dogs. Gonna be around my three month old that way. I think not. I usually leave. lol