You are here

I'm sure my omg

Suemm44's picture
Forums: 

I'm sure the title omg he's an idiot might have been used before but here we go I've been upset all day. So, I'm going to vent .

dh after two weeks talks to SS. Since then I told him I don't care when you talk to him bc I'm not ever going to church with him again. So, dh says that's why it took 2 weeks bc I said that. Omg, lol really !

This is in stone sistas and brothers ! I have a backbone and I'm not wish washy like dh. Enough ok.

so, he's telling me it went really good , his talk with SS ....blah blah today while last night he slept in another room. Ha, ok whatever ......;///////

today I tell dh listen up because I'm going to say it again there's no excuse for them //// his bc to treat me like crap and isolate me, not speak to me and all this Huey. And I repeat I am not going to go to church with ss and be mistreated. No way !! 

now, picture this. Ss texts dh about if we are going to church. So, he says i told him that we are going and leaving right afterthought service .  Well , SS shows up. Looks at me but never speaks. Gets up after service , yes he smelled but brushed his hair, and never ever spoke to me. I was hot. So, I just held it together . But, at first I did have tears and I wished I could of transported back home. Bc I thought it was terrible that I'm in the middle and I'm just so wound up, tight inside ! 

So. Here's the trash. SS just messenger me. Lol. He does not I repeat does not apologize . Instead he starts off inviting me to his band expo. Ok. How nice. But, I know where this going dh put him up to it I guarantee it. Guaranteed

so, I kindly decline and tell him no I will not attend because repeatly you and SD have put me in the middle of your mom and dad. You have excluded me from conversations intentionally and I use to care about you. I said for 4 years no one has showed me that I matter.  

'He said, I am sorry I have excluded you . It has not been intentional. I am imperfect in regards to social manners. And I have been working on correcting this flaw in myself because I am used to be a lone soldier . I do not mean any ill will towards you and once again I apologize . Have a wonderful afternoon. 

To me, this sounds rehearsed reshearsed ...... what a load of duck poop. My responses were very direct about there's no excuse for rudeness and infantile behaviors , I've been isolated and ignored too many times. That you've showed nothing but dishonor, disrespect and retaliation towards your fathers significant other.

I mean really!!!!!  I've been around 4 years and just think I've had this kid over for dinner and he's been involved in my life . But, it's been heart ache I say. How is ok to make up excuses for hurting someone and their character with lowering my self esteem.?! Making me feel like a pile of cow shit ? This is not right. SM and SF really have to endure all this spoiled , entitled adult infants ! ? 

One thing for sure I'm sure he got it when I said I'm not a push over like your father who babies both of you still. I further told him there's no way I'm letting anyone in my family disrespect your father, it's not happening ever and expect the same !! 

ok, let me say this : I'm an introvert Pisces but do you see me isolating other people and walking around treating people like crap cause I have an excuse my character is flawed , oh I'm imperfect let me slap you in the head . What ! No no no. This SM is done . I will not stand for these spoiled entitled dust bags anymore 

and SM are not crazy 

Suemm44's picture

Yes. 4 yrs later, several months going to church acting like I'm not good enough and only talking to dh

Suemm44's picture

I've been waiting for him to say something. 4yrs is a long time. I can't believe the peaceful relief I felt.  After I let out how I felt about him and his sister . 

I told dh how I find it disgusting how sd fell out of sight then all of a sudden she started blowing up his phone. It's been blowing up since bc now she's engaged. Now, he's getting selfies everyday of daughter with fiancé.  I slipped and said, "wow you did that once and she yelled out ewwwhhhhh!  " and I told him don't ever do that again.

What I mean about disgusted is she wants dh to give money for wedding . She called him hinting about cheap catering .  He offered $ 2,000 we don't have. Then her new guy and she sent Father's Day cards each with gift cards. Which I suppose is fine normally .  And I never see dh have tears much. But, he did when he said I wish they hadn't of sent cards  bc I never got a call from her. I would of rather received a phone call instead. 

But, SS is not sorry. People who are sorry don't make excuses.

its been crickets since I told him he's not using lame excuses why he's rude. Pleaseeeee, I myself like being alone,a loner.  I rarely watch t.v and I am an introvert but really enjoy talking about nice things.  And it's not like I'm some random stranger. In fact, his BM I heard told them I'm a stranger. I'm known as " her" . I think it's funny. I am a her, a she, a female  lol!! Sarcasm. 

He is a lame, pocket pool, smelly, disrespecting creep. 

'I can't believe he's dh son. Picture a man whose clean, smiles, shakes hands, says hello, how are you, tucks in his shirt, wears a belt, smells good , looks everyone in the eye guy . Versus to a smelly, won't brush his hair, shirt out, wrinkly clothing, hands in pocket , can't look you in the eye. (This is how he acts around me) He's not fooling me. He plays with thousands of on lookers in band, college, football games, has had extensive karate comps, he's totally different around other ppl except me. The step. 

'And I've never told anyone but one time he was in the back seat of our truck . His father started talking about karate. SS says, "yeah, it'd be so easy for me to just snap someone's neck" I turned around with disgust , how horrible . 

Later , after we dropped him off I talked to dh. I said that's awful. You should talk to him about that. People unlike us would have swerved over and got him out of the picture like now. I told him who in their right mind would say that !!!? 

I really have been watching him and there's a stink in the air besides hygiene issues.  I mean, it makes me think the neck snapping comment was for me. I am a conceal carry person. This is just not a good situation. Was he chest puffing or what ??? Really very disturbing . 

Suemm44's picture

I don't have to block. He's a coward to apologize with excuses . The only reason he contacted me was dh put him up to it. Easy to see. I copied and sent it all to dh