You are here

One holiday over yay

Suemm44's picture

I was very emotional two days before Thanksgiving. Nothing having to do with skids. Just loss of loved ones and evil BD. 

‘I wasn’t really planning on leaving the house. Out of the blue sister n law votes to host an after thanksgiving, non traditional lunch / dinner. I was told by dh there’s a multiple text for all three sister n laws. I was ok with that. The reason I was ok was.... this sister n law hates drama and she / hubby go out of town for 3 to 4 days at thanksgiving to avoid their own step crazy hot matrixes!! . Bc she’s a step mom of 18 yrs. Her BDs hate her husband. Hmm. She also, just had a falling out with sd which I thought they had a long loving relationship now. I guess dh told BD he’s sick of how she only needs him if her car needs fixed n money. (Not my problem. )This is where it gets more sticky with each step/text. I start assuming my SD won’t be present. So, plans are made. 

‘Then, later on, the next day dh asks sister n law what plan is, he’s been bombed at work , I was racing around scooping up groceries ect. Well, I see dh texting SD. Here we go,omg !! 

I’ve beeennnnn disengaged from twit. Been! So, I’m like is she coming ? He said I texted her the address. (Panic ), I’m like what does that mean ? Mind you I’m blind sighted. So, I slow down , and take a shower to think about it. I come bk and slowly start speaking. I tell him I’m pretty sure this should have been discussed as a couple and you better tell her this is drama free dinner. He’s like ok Im calling her right now. ( I knew it’d never happen that sd could be drama free!) (and don’t worry I’m not going to this dinner at this moment in time )

Well, then this convo went from bad to worse. But worse for step daughter, yay!! 

She spewed hate of course. Went from saying, I don’t plan on talking to her (sm)

...to I don’t need another mommy, to Dad you act like I have to be best buddies with her, (he repeatly for 20 minutes with each hit from her by replying I never told you you had to do anything )

Then she spews, I (there’s that I, crap )have enough on my plate with my wedding and what to do, by dh saying what do you mean, by that  ? ( I’m like omg she said it haaa)

DH ;;;; " To well, whether or not to invite SM,( she struck a nerve I tell you.) Bahhhaaaaa,,,,,, all of dh talks to her was being blown up his rear. But I surely was proud of him. He never bent for her..

DH ;;; He said your sm is my family and you will not disrespect her nor isolate her. He said you are the biggest bully I know, he said if you can’t be drama free don’t show up ! (So proud still. ) And he reminded her, you don’t invite SM to wedding be sure I will not be there at all. Yay for him. Dh has come as long.... long .....way.  She brought things up from 5 yrs ago. He’s telling her, do you even listen to yourself that’s 5yrs you being a selfish grudge holding person.!?! I was loving every stand he took. I wonder how she feels loosing for once. Haaaa!!!

well, she never showed, she lost for now. Bah

i really don’t agree with sister n law. I shall never open up to her again. She basically told me steps are the way they are and the faster you accept it the better, (she’s not telling me new news ). Followed by just do the holidays you stay on one side and let them be on the other. If they don’t speak to you be mature and ignore. Because if you don’t that speaks volume about you.

(mind you this entire time she’s pacing, eyes bulged, and she under a lot of stress, ) been there already )

ha, maybe that’s the misery she chose but H#ll no. No way. Not my cup to carry.

my life is going to be drama free and I have my own life to live. I don’t live for my evil adult steps. Nor my BD who is hell bent on slowly killing me through withholding 4 innocent children . My adorable grandchildren. 

‘I don’t trust the step spawn , I never will ever let my guard down evaaaaaaaaa, they are genuine trolls up to no good. 

‘I will never understand why in history is it written step Mother’s are suppose to endure this.

sister n law also said to me, if you ever split with dh , the next one will be so loved. WTH ?!?!! 

I will never understand this , never. Someone tried to explain this to me. The only thing I can come up with is this golden uterus thing a bob, haaaaa, no. 

Suemm44's picture

Oh I forgot. He admits to her in talking once he’s pissed , remember you inviting me to see your new apartment? Followed by oh you don’t know why I haven’t been over yet ? Well bc you didn’t invite Sm, you excluded her. So . There’s your answer about me coming over ! He respected my no contact . And I never knew about this . Good for him. I guess his Disney dad vibe is gone 

Suemm44's picture

I didn’t add either. Next day I thanked dh for everything and told him it was so drama free with him also making it clear I was very important to him.

SD even tried saying you act like sm is more important then me. For the life of sdaughters.... they don’t understand there’s no comparison, our relationship with their fathers are the wife and there is no competition. In fact, our relationship is none of their concern.