You are here

SS17 asked to move back in......then we found out he is taking cocaine

stressedstep's picture

Just when I thought it was safe....I thought that OH seemed to finally accept that I cant live with SS17.........

First, on Weds last week, SS17 text OH and said he might have to move out of where he is living....SS17 asked if he could live with either OH or BM....OH text back and said he would talk to him tomorrow (Thursday).....OH didnt. He didnt even talk to me aboit it, because I know that he knows I cant do it, I cant live with SS17.

Then on Friday, SS19 came to visit and asked to stay over, OH said no problem (and I was ok with it, although I wasnt asked, I was next to him at the time)......SS19 comes down, we have SD6 too and SS19 says "Dad, I need to talk to you about SS17, there is something your need to know"...........

Now, I assumed it was going to be that SS17 had been kicked Out and what not.....I was not prepared for what I heard next...SS19 told both myself and OH that SS17 was not only smoking weed (which we knew about a few months ago) but that he is now taking cocaine too.....we were also informed that SS17 was stealing, bikes off the street and such mainly...obviously feeding his habit. SS19 then said "dad, its not SS17 anymore, I dont know who he is but he isnt SS17 no more. He has proper changed now"

OH didnt know what to do. He said he couldnt bring him back cos he wouldnt pit up with the sh*t....but I wont have SS17 back there now.....NO F*CKING WAY!! Weed was bad enough when SS17 shares SD6's bedroom, but Cocaine in my house!? My BD6 is there, no way.

Im scared that OH is gonna ask though......I know he is scared to ask me too.......but he knows the answer.......SS17 will never live under any roof Im under......SS17 that his dad knew, went a long time ago....so I dont know how Im supposed to do this. If OH moves out, he will lose his relationship with me for SS17, who will not change for anyone.........

rainbow bright83's picture

You are right to not want anyone who could possibly bring drugs into your house with young children around! This SS17 needs to be booted out, get him into rehab, something.