You are here

BM is such a lazy SKANK!!!

stressedstep's picture

So apparently, Skank has broke her car...a wheel fell of whilst she was driving.....she abandoned her car, coppers got hold of her and now she has to visit a judge (according to SD6)......

Now, we oursleves have had our car in for repair for the last week, turbo blew on it....and im not sure about other counties, but the UK is VERY expensive when it comes to car parts....

So, for the last 4 weeks, each time we have picked SD6 up she mentions her school trip, literally as soon as we get her.....trip cost £10.50, which is really cheap (my daughter paid £18.50 for the same trip a few weeks ago)......so BM calls OH last night.....

Skank "erm, you know how my car is broke, well SD6 has a trip and £5.00 has to be paid by Friday"

OH "Yeah, and whats your point?"

Skank " well, my car is broke.....so can you pay it?"

OH "do what!!?? I pay you maintenance every week plus you get benefits for her and you cant afford a fiver for SD6's school trip!!!???"

Skank; "Ive got to get the car repaired and you dont have that issue!"

OH " No, I dont anymore, cos Ive just had to pay £932.00 quid to get mine repaired!!! Pay the fiver, ill give it to you on Friday"

Un F*****G Believable!!!!!! Was OH's response.....yeah OH, you mean you didnt expect that!!??

So now, BM is busy thinking "hold on, he has £932 quid for a car...get in....i might try and bleed poverty to get more out of him"...Silly thick b***h doesn't realise that I am the main money earner, and in the UK, she cant claim from me!!!

Fullofresentment's picture

That's just embarrassing. Do these women not have any self respect??? Seriously, its just embarrassing. Poor sd to have a bm like this.

stressedstep's picture

Worse.....if it wasnt for me, and I literally mean this (OH sort of buried his head then claimed he didnt know what to do) SD wouldnt even be in a school!!
BM didnt send her to playgroup or nursery and was 9 months into Reception before she was sent to school. I worked tooth and nail and spent a small fortune on phone calls to rally the authorities to get its sorted, basically shopped BM in. In the UK, its against the law to not have your child in full time school by the age of 5. SD started in the May, was 6 in the Sept and finished term ready for year 1. She cpuldnt even read, I taught her to read and use her phonics using stuff my daughter had in nursery!!! She catching up now!! Smile

But, BM hasnt paid for any trips, Ive done the last 2 and this will be the first time OH pays for one. There was a sports day, and she was in Green team and had to have an sports stuff in green. Mom told us last min, so I had to use some of my BD clothes. One night BM called at like 7.30 and said SD has party tomorrow, can you get a dress!!! WTF.....

stressedstep's picture

Oh yes and a little of something else to smoke too :jawdrop:

She is quite shocking. She doesnt even get SD to school on time....she is a proper skank......lower than a sewer....