You are here

Small victory for me, yet it feels aweful

stepof 1nitemare's picture

Well DH came home from work just a lil bit ago and said " I am done with those bitches, both of them, I mean she is my daughter and all but I am done.. She can just stay at her moms from now on cause I am not letting her run over me and manipulate me ANYMORE!!!" I was like "HUH".. apparantly,, He was suppose to take SD for her 4th counselor appt today, well he left work early, cost us money, went to the damn office and sat there 40 min.. then he calls BM and asks where they were, she laughed in apparantly a snotty giggle and said o i forgot to tell you its tomorrow.. He is so mad.. HMMMMM I think he is starting to see the manipulation from both of them.. Yet, somehow I feel bad for him because he loves SD and it hurts him that they are so shitty to him, but he also is now seeing the damage THEY are doing to OUR family... Man step parenting is rough........

LMR120's picture

Good for him. I know it must be hard for him just make sure you support him through this. I beleive that these evil BMs will pay for the damamge they cause in their childrens lives because they want to be mean. At some point SD is going to want a relationship with her father and is going to feel guilty about the way she has treated him and she will have no one to blame but herslef and her mother.

Anon2009's picture

How old is SD? Before he gives up on his daughter, he should consider calling the therapist in the future before her appointments so he can make sure that he has the day & time of the appointment right.

Also, I think that his leaving his daughter is the last thing she needs right now. Long term, it will not be good for either of them and it will only give BM a huge victory. Perhaps he can tell SD that until she can be civilized to you all, his visits with her will have to take place elsewhere.

I know that you've been through a lot with SD and BM but I don't think DH's ceasing communication with SD is a good long-term solution.

stepof 1nitemare's picture

Honestly He wont stop seeing her, I know this, (though secretly I would be soooo glad), but its at least vindicating for me to see that he is finally getting his eyes open to the bullshit they are pulling... I have had all I am taking, and he knows that... As far as lesbian birthcow, she changed the appt today to tomorrow and just didnt bother telling him... Thats cause she is super bitch... I am sure her award is in the mail... UGH

Angel72's picture

He's not alone. My dh has now taken this road recently over xmas. Its tough. I know how you feel for him. I feel the same for my dh. We discussed it over the weekend and i told him, i feel bad for you cause she is your daughter. He said, dont, she's been raised from that bitch exwife who manipulates and if she acts like her i want nothign to do with her and that is the reason i divorced her mother. Cause she wasnt' a good person either. So why should i let my daughter do what my exwife did to me. F her!
I didn't know what ot say, so i dropped it. I'm proud he is tkaing major action against his daughter but sad at the same time. Cause what he doesn't know is, that i think SD doesn't even realize what she is doing most of the time. I think she beleives he is in the wrong , but its the way she's been raised.
We have a superbitch too. She often doens't communicate dates or even places or purposely gives the wrong info! RRRRRRrrrr. That was more int eh past..now that the kids are teens they speak with dad.
Our husbands will figure it out. We'll just have to be their to support them.