You are here

ATTN CRAZY BM OF THE WORLD...

stepof 1nitemare's picture

Truly I have had it this morning... I too am divorced, was married 14 years to my high schoool sweetheart.. well it didnt work out, it hurt when it ended, but I sucked it up and got over it and moved on... My ex and I speak only when he gets the kids and brings them home.. We have a set schedule, he pays his support, I have what I need from him...
Now to my point..... BIRTH MOMS......... Just because you slept with him and just because he may have accidently or purposefully got you pregnant does not mean you have a forever claim on every detail of his life... He left you or you left him and you two are DONE>>> NOW MOVE THE FUCK ON!!! Get your own life, there must be at least one troll man (or my SD BM case woman)under some slimy rock somewhere willing to take your ass so you can have your own life and leave US the HELL alone... Now BM here has a GF yet she still thinks she can control, dictate, manipulate OUR lifes, OUR home, OUR kid.... She may have control over her own, even though she seems to care less for that kid, BUT, stay away from my family....
You get your child support in the mail, he buys your kid whatever she needs, he even paid almost a thousand dollars for school clothes that YOU returned to store and bought yourself stuff... SO, he is doing what he should as a parent.. NOW stay away from us.. YOu are not welcome at MY home, You need not show up at MY kids functions, your kid is a step sister to my boys, thats all and she will never be anything more..MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND GET YOUR OWN LIFE....

Sorry Steptalkers, but I had to get it off my chest before I blow a fuse....

Amazed's picture

"Now to my point..... BIRTH MOMS......... Just because you slept with him and just because he may have accidently or purposefully got you pregnant does not mean you have a forever claim on every detail of his life."

Vent away...but maybe for the future vents try not to generalize so much...there are BM's here too Wink Kind of offensive to see this jump off your vent at me, not all BIRTH MOMS are this way.

"Venting without the desire to look within and improve your situation is simply venting to hear yourself bitch."

Your are right...i am a BM too....sorry if i offended you...we will say CRAZY BM.....instead...they will know who they are...

Amazed's picture

lol...I like that Smile

"Venting without the desire to look within and improve your situation is simply venting to hear yourself bitch."

belleboudeuse's picture

Yes, I agree. Because in fact, the only one who can really change things, is the guy. It's easy to criticize the BM (I do it all the time) -- but honestly, if she is allowed to screw with my life, the person who is allowing it is my DH.

BB

You are not second best, you are not second class. Do not ever let anyone make you feel that way. - 2BLoved

Seems the mans excuse is " well i want to get along with her for sd sake"... well i get along with my x but he isnt involved in our life every day....he gets his kids does what he should as a dad and thats the end of it....I am sick of sharing my life, my family, my husband with that crazy bitch X..... we can all get along, but we dont need to be best friends!!!

Amazed's picture

oh the old 'i have to play pattycake with my ex for the sake of my children!'

my DH does that line. I always fire back with, "well um...my ex isn't my best bud, we don't even talk on the phone(strictly email and text). So how is being your ex-wifes best buddy boyfriend being done for the sake of your daughter?"

Amazed's picture

..."over me"...*air guitar*

Amazed's picture

I have Avatar ADD:) It's a serious problem and i'm working to get help Blum 3

lmarie5472's picture

I totally understand what you're feeling. Sometimes I wish I could just scream out the same words you are venting here. (I love it) Reading your post is refreshing to know that there are BM's out there that can be civilized with the BF. You obviously have everything worked out with your kids father and you respect each other. I take it you're in another relationship where his BM is interfering with your current family life together? I was starting to wonder if I was the only one.

I am too a Birth Mother and I didn't take offense to this post at all. I understood what you meant. I also separated from my high school sweetheart. I don't dictate what my son's father does with his life. I could care less. I don't call/text him when our son is with him either. (If my son needs me, he knows my number). Much like your situation, he pays his support, we have a schedule and our discussions are kept short. He's moved on, he has a new daughter and a new wife. I've never interfered with that or acted like an insane person trying to cause drama between anyone involved. If I didn't trust my ex and his decisions as a parent or if I had reason to believe he was a horrible father, then my kid obviously wouldn't visit with him.

Now I'm on the side where I'm involved with a man who has a crazy BM and she is making our life miserable with her constant interference. It's not easy and I'm actually still learning how to cope too.

I myself would really like to know why some women (those Crazy BM's) why do they behave this way? What are they trying to accomplish, really?