You are here

Remember when I posted how SK didn’t say HB??

Biostep7777's picture

Well DH's birthday came and went and all he got was a text from his kids after I had to remind them to say happy birthday to their dad. I asked them if they wanted me to get him something for next time they are here and no reply. They couldn't even call their dad on his birthday?? I'm really starting to dislike these kids a whole lot. My kids were wonderful to him anyway. Made him a cake and everything. They are teen/tween age and their own phones. They are just rude and icky.  Ugh. 

Wicked stepmo.'s picture

OSD came to see SO on his birthday, she didn't get him anything and had him take her out to eat and buy her clothes for his bday. SMDH.

tog redux's picture

Welcome to the world of alienated kids. SS21 got DH a Christmas present this year for the first time in 6 years. Hasn't wished him a Happy Birthday or Merry Christmas or Happy Father's day for that long, either.  You really have to learn to expect it with the type of BM that you are dealing with.

Biostep7777's picture

I used to blame their mom but I truly think it's just them. They are truly just not kind people. All three of them. We recently spent a weekend with a family friend and she was mortified by their behavior towards people. It's really hard to be around. 

tog redux's picture

Well, they are trained to hate him, or at the very least see him as unimportant.  So BM plants the seed, and they just keep it growing as they get older. 

eminem's picture

People used to say the same to me that when SK grow up they will see their BM is behind a lot of the drama but no they became the BM only worse .

They are not nice people but who reared them to be that way ,if they anything like my SD they nice to everyone with their false smiles than rip the back off them .

1st3rd5thWEInHell's picture

The skids never do anything for their dad (serves him right imo). 

Last couple of fathers days, i offered to drive them to any store and buy any gift of their choice and help them plan a surprise for their dad. They ignored my offer. Bdays come and go with no text. Their excuse is that their dad wasnt there for all of their bdays. Last year he has had them for their bdays and threw them both parties with expensive gifts....

He recently said he doesnt plan on doing anymore bdays lol good for him 

I let them make a total ass of themselves....its not my problem if you dont care about your disney dad

Biostep7777's picture

Yeah that's a sucky situation! My DH is very involved in their lives but their mom's influence is just stronger.