You are here

Need to vent...

Danielle's picture

I have two Skids 9 and 12. I don't have any of my own. My husband doesn't want any...he is trying to be open but has a vasectomy. Lately the Skids have been driving me crazy. Their BM has quite the influence on them, and whenever they come over its like they have to "come down" from being over there. Sorry, but that lady is a b word! And I cringe whenever she talks to my husband. Whenever they talk or when we are at the kids games I feel like she likes to impose herself to my husband, I left my husbands seat for one minute and come back and she is talking to him, and then puts herself in between me and him. I dislike her emmensly.

My SS12 has these bball games twice a week all over the place, I hate going to them and he drives me nuts. He is argumentative and my SD9 I love her, but I feel like her moms attitude is rubbing off on her that tude has been coming out.

But this is probably going to sound terrible but I had rescheduled a hair appointment for my husband so he could take my car instead of truck...I rescheduled it for today and then last night he tells me SS has a game! An hour away! So I'm really annoyed! I dislike the games anyways uhhhh just had to vent. I do not enjoy weekends when they come over either...it's like we are without them more than with them so I think it makes that adjustment even harder, I'd rather just not. Terrible....errr

misSTEP's picture

As far as BM goes. He has chosen YOU and not her. She is his past. She tries to make herself feel better by thinking that she has his child so he will come back to her at some point. Most of the time, that is just a little fantasy of theirs.

If she puts herself between you and your DH, sit on his lap! Don't let her see your dislike of her. You should be so happy in your life with your DH that she isn't even a blip on your radar screen. THAT gets to the psycho BMs more than anything else you can do.

Danielle's picture

Wow! Thank you for putting into that perspective for me, you're right! Sometimes I need a reminder of that!!!! Thank you!!!