You are here

I regret being with a man with children!!!

tootiredintexas's picture

I regret it and more so now that we are expecting. I'm starting to hate him. I can't stand his children. I have been pinched, slapped and spit on by his children. There is no disipline. They can do as they please as long as they apologize at the end. He b*tches about my BS(11) smacking when he eats, he b*tches about my oldest BS(15) moving too slow to throw the trash or getting outta school. Yet his BD(12) can smack cos she has braces. How does that make sense? It doesn't to me. My children have NEVER disrespected him but I suppose that isn't enough. I'm expecting a baby girl soon and I believe things are only gonna get worse. His Mother favors his oldest from his first marriage. She has somewhat of a shrine of her in her living room. A poster size pic with tons of pics around it. He has two other children but there isn't even a handful of pics of them on her wall. I can't live with him anymore. I feel like he isn't gonna love my baby girl the same as his others. I honestly believe he isn't gonna get close to her cos it's not gonna be "fair" that he is with her and not them. He says, "I'm here, I'm gonna be here with her." Although, he is here without being here. Everything sets him off and he starts to cry that he misses his girls. It gets old. I'm gonna have a baby soon and that's the only crying I want to hear. Maybe I sound like a b*tch but his exes have an open door at his Mother's. His Mother calls them daily to see how everything is going. I'm 5 months pregnant and she has called me twice to check on me. If DH and I get into an arguement he runs to his Mother's which is 2 hrs away.
If I ever get out of this BS and find someone knew, he will have no children and he will be an orphan.