You are here

Feed back...

Seasons's picture

I am just not so sure anymore I haven't been here in awhile I encourage others to come here as I feel that it is safe and supported by you. I feel alone and frustrated. I am paying most of the bills in my home with help of my other family members that rent from me so there isn't as much room as there used to be in my home we have to share. Well the skids don't like this because they don't have their own room. Sometimes my DH gives me a bit of money to pay the mortgage at the begining of the month then I have to pay him back so he can pay credit cards and some of the utilities. I bought a 250.00 bunk bed so that my SD16 can say well I don't want to sleep on the top bunk bed. Then my SS15 can say yes we don't want to come over because we don't have our own room, people smoke (cigs outside outback), there are dogs that live there (outside)and we don't have anything to do. They hardly come over anyway because the BM has a better house better things for them to do and better people to be around. I need this place to come I feel like I am a horrible person I have painted given the skids their own rooms before now BH doesn't make money that he used too and he can barely pay his CS and credit card debt let alone the mortgage on my house and utilities. So I have my BD21 and her NonBioDaughter21 friend sharing a room paying 200.00 a month plus my BD paying 300.00 and we still barely make it. SD16 has her own car I get a ride from my BD and BM and I am in my 40's. My car is broken... I could go on but, need to get back to work... Will share more thank you for being here.

Orange County Ca's picture

So its generally a struggle. Everyone in the U.S. is doubling up its quite common. Can your husband get a second job - its especially onerous that part of the probme is you're paying off his credit card debt. I presume that's from his first marriage.

Has he stopped using credit cards - for that matter have you stopped? The interest rate is murder. There are on-line aids for budgeting check this out:

http://www.bing.com/search?q=free+budget+help&src=IE-SearchBox&Form=IE8SRC