You are here

Desperate Stepmom need emotional support

Janne Kirsten's picture

Hi All as I write this I've just cried my eyes out my SD has absolutely no respect for me but then again neither does my DH or MIL who might as well move in for the amount of time she spends here is a timeline of my life so far as stepmom

1.) Met my hubby 2months after I turned 21 told me about his daughter and was young nd naive enough not to understand the ramifications
2.)1 month after we met we moved in together
3.)1 month after that got a call at my office my then still fiance told me his ex wife (P.S I'm wife No 3) phoned him and told him if he wanted to have his daughter he could go fetch her at the creche he had phoned me to ask me if it was Ok being young and naive I once again said go fetc her feeling a baby couldn't just be abondened.
4.) Social workers visied us for about 3months to ensure that I was a fit potentials parent and was found to be P.S this all happened unbeknonst to me coz being VERY young I thought this is just what happens but quickly realised she'd given us the baby coz someone had reported her to child welfare she thought it was us but it wasn't it was her landlady.
5.)Hubby and I got married , married for 3months and asked MIL to move in with us coz I being VERY young & Naive I thought she being old (she's 40 yrs my senior old enough to b my GM) and being"forced" into retirement by her mean and nasty niece (family business) moved in with us for 3yrs to call it hell is a huge understatement