You are here

What Kind of person did your skid end up with ?

Sweetnothings's picture

Another musing on my part, is the guys, these Adult skids who hopefully have left your homes ( and if you're VERY lucky) your lives, what kind of person did they end up marrying, shacking up with, or spawn with etc ??

Are you amazed that your skid ' landed' 'a catch like that, or was there no surprise in how it worked out ??

Ass1's sapbf now sap future spouse, is no catch. But does share some of the traits of her previous victims / conquests that it is uncanny. Skid's type is the timid, totally shy/ anxious gullible type of person usually a loner and usually VERY inexperienced in relationships and general life IYKWIM.

hereiam's picture

SD ended up marrying a guy that BM set her up with and practically coerced her to date. He's a total loser and he left SD after 3 1/2 years, they are now divorced.

He was her second boyfriend, the first one was no great catch, either and the guy she "dated" after her divorce was worse than the first 2 put together.

SD has low self-esteem, is not very smart or outgoing and I see a string of losers in her future, unfortunately. She is exactly the type of person that controlling, asshole men want because she will put up with a lot of crap to be loved.

It's too bad because she is basically a good person.

frustratedstepdad's picture

I have four adult stepdaughters. Let's go down the list.

SD29 doesn't have a place of her own. She is the definition of a druggie, as she has done pretty much every drug known to man. She hops from one bed to another so she can have a place to stay. She has given birth to 5 kids, all of whom have a different dad, and has literally had over 10 abortions. She got married once, but the guy was smart enough to kick her dumb ass to the curb. Guy she's dating now is in probation, and works at Burger King.

SD27 dates loser after loser and has never been married. Three different kids by three different dads. Her current boyfriend has been arrested twice for drugs, including meth and is on probation. Doesn't help much with the kid that is his.

SD26 is the most stable of the bunch, and the one I get along the best with. Is married and has one child with her husband. Husband has 4 other kids from his previous marriage, and they never have any money because he pays so much child support. She has cheated on him twice that I'm aware of. They have almost divorced a few times because he has found out that she sneaks and does meth from time to time, and because of the cheating.

SD24 also dates a loser. He is on probation and doesn't have a drivers license and has never had a job. He's basically a stay at home dad and takes care of SD24's son (not his) and mooches off SD24 for everything. I will never understand how a grown man can be comfortable letting a woman support him. She is very insecure and will get mad at her bf if she even THINKS he's looking in the direction of another woman.

The common theme for all of them is they have low self-esteem, they are all insecure and very needy. If I was a single guy I wouldn't touch any of them with a 10 ft pole.

Sweetnothings's picture

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

This is turning out worse than I thought it would !!!!

Forgot to mention, the sap bf, is unemployed, living at home in the middle of nowhere, no future,no money, and will never be employed doing something to keep ass1 in a life of luxury, she always expected to end up with.

Ass1 had such great dreams , she was not going to settle for a loser like the BM, living on handouts, not working, but well, this is the likely future with sapbf, unless I guess he wins the Lotto ???

Ass2, the youngest skid is still dating little schoolgirls, the best DH can hope for there is that they are of legal consent age }:) }:) }:) They haven't been so far ..........

Rags's picture

It is too soon to tell SS is only 22 and dating casually. No SO to judge yet how SS will do as far as quality of a mate.

hippiegirl's picture

Actually, my SS ended up with a pretty nice gal. Hopefully, he won't fvck it up. My SD is a big girl (built like BM) and she married a skinny little thing of a man. Makes for some pretty hilarious Christmas card photos.

zerostepdrama's picture

SS20's GF is pretty much like him. They both live at her dad's house. I dont think she finished HS. SS barely finished HS. GF doesn't have a car. SS just recently got a car. Pretty sure she doesn't work. SS barely works. Basically they are semi losers who are more concerned with partying then actually doing anything with their lives.

OSD21 is married. Her DH actually seems like a "decent" guy. He works, takes care of his family. However, they moved out of state (back to where he originally is from) when OSD got pregnant. I think because he had issues with drugs (pills?) at the time. He also had some run ins with the law. So he has a past.

MSD18 has a baby by someone who is just like her. Thinks they are "all that". I dont really know the kid though, so I cant really judge. And he had a kid with MSD when they were both in HS and baby was born 3 months premature. But he seems like a pretty boy. Typical spoiled suburban kid.

sandye21's picture

SD married a man and supported him while he 'said' he was a contractor. Every once in a while he would do small projects such as decks for people but not much. Other people noticed that when they visited us they fed off of each others' nastiness and meanness. I haven't seen them in 3 1/2 years but DH's family says they are getting a divorce. I guess when I was no longer available to be a scapegoat and kicking post, they started to really see each other.

AVR1962's picture

Adult SS(30) married a hot headed Italian lady that expects SS to jump when she says and expects all the nice things in life. They have a little girl now and while we have been banned to see her or have a relationship with her, SS's wife at one point made a comment that the little girl has quite the temper. I personally think they deserve each other.

Adult SS(32)has never married. He has cheated on every woman he has dated. I think he fights addiction issues, loves to drink and party which might be part of the reason too why no one will stay with him. Last girl I saw pictures with him with was quite obese. He's mommy's boy and mommy's life has not been real stable. I've read that males will cater to mommy and take over a care giving role to their mother's if they are needy like she has been, and many times do not marry or move on with their own lives til the mother is comfortable in her own life.

jeaniemarie's picture

O wow, the younger one seems to have no interest in girls that I can tell. He is more interested in his cars. The older one(the one I cannot stand) has a gf who is just as bad as he is--if not worse! She has been rude and snotty to me, and it got to be 2-against-1 when they came over. The worst part was she was borderline abusive to my dog. She screamed at the dog, and shoved her roughly with her work boot for no reason at all! I told my bf that I was DONE with her. It's bad enough I have to put up with his son, no way am I putting up with her too! Luckily my bf backed me up, so she is banned from our house. Now bf's son barely comes over because he is po'ed that his chicky was banned. We will just call this a "bonus" lol.

Silent River's picture

SD 28 married high school sweetheart. Divorced because they didn't share same faith and never did anything together. Prior to finalization of her big D, had a new guy in another state lined up...met him in a bar...so much for the religious difference issue. But ohhh...gets better...she relocates to his state and moves in. Later he has auto accident and cames injury to back so can't currently work. Waiting on huge settlement. He is not of her faith and I see this one going south but she would like to have a baby currently and rumor has it she is trying. I met the dude and he is almost a carbon copy of her ex, except more of a talker, I mean BS'er.

SD 24 married military and had baby very quickly. She is high end. He gets our in September and she came back early due to lease being up in other state. Comes back, baby in tow, living with her MIL cause she fights with her Step dad. We live 20 miles away and it is a little inconvenient or it would be at our house she settles. She already had daddy get her some groceries because she was waiting on some $$$. From hubby I guess since she doesn't work. I Wonderrrrrr....if the two of them have one penny saved for his grand exit and start of a new life. I question how this will all play out. They both like expensive tats, and high end stuff. Daddy and mommy parented totally and completely off guilt so girls were pampered. Should be entertaining.

Shieldmaiden's picture

My oldest SD, who never accepted me being in her dad's life, is 20 now. She had moved out of her mom's place and in with her girlfriend in a 1 bedroom apartment. Three years later, the girlfriend came late home wearing her male coworker's clothes - and was caught cheating by SD20. The girlfriend left in a huff and came back the next day and took everything, even the couch. Not sure if she took their 10 cats? The place reeks of cat urine. SD20 calls DH to whine about her misfortune. Funny how I told him she was a lot like her biomom, and biomom cheated numerous times on him. Now his daughter picked out a cheater. See - it never pays to ignore reality. So, if she calls DH wanting to move back in here - the answer is HELL, NO. I just hope she remembers what it feels like to be lied to and manipulated - because that is what kind of person she is, too. Maybe she will finally change? Not holding my breath.