You are here

KARMA UPDATE - PART 2

toywas's picture

I had a fantastic family time with my kids being home this week. I was such a proud and happy mama! My military son left on Monday (of course I was cried!). My daughter was home for a week and just left today; I cried like a baby having a tantrum. FYI - the kids dad survived the heart attack.

As a mom, I can now sit back and really be proud (and amazed) of how well my kids got along with DH – they were laughing – best friends like. Our time together was awesome; so many Kodak moments but nothing ever captured perfectly. Of course (as expected) we talked about “old times/the past” right in front of DH. It was not a drawn out episode like when the golden eggs are here, just memories being mentioned then we moved on. I was totally in my element – my family was home with me!!!

But on a sad note (I’m doing a comparison here) – I couldn’t help but think, “damn, the golden eggs and I were never like this!” I was always resentful when they asked DH the #1 question “DH – why couldn’t you love the Golden Goose like you love toywas?!”

So today still in my “happy but sad than ever mama” mode, I wasn’t phased when SS44 called and wanted to use our truck to pick up mulch; SS44 even brought SGD8 over and I said sure no problem. I SGD8 out and introduce her to our new baby goat and she even helped me milk our new mama goat. While milking, she thanked me for letting her dad use our truck to get mulch for them AND her grandma (the Golden Goose!) Talk about being f**kin’ floored!!!

I came in the house to start dinner, and I asked DH if he knew our truck was being used to haul mulch to the Golden Goose, and he “swore” NO!!!! I simply told him “I am your wife and if your kids have a problem with that then that’s YOUR problem to deal with, and that I wanted our truck home TONIGHT instead of tomorrow as planned.” Talk about an idiot with deer headlights on! Then DH said “I can’t call and tell him to change HIS plans!”

Tomorrow there’s a double birthday party 4 hours away from; DH is going – I am not. Yes, surprisingly, I was invited, but I refuse to waste my time with ignorant idiots; I can’t erase 13 years of this “abuse” I put up with, and now this shit – use MY truck for THIS BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO ANGRY and I FEEL SO BETRAYED!!!! It goes without saying that someone is sleeping on the couch tonight!!!

The only thing I am very thankful right now is that this bullshit did NOT happen when my kids were home’ I don’t know what they would have done!

Thanks for listening! I missed you guys!

Happy Memorial Day!

toywas's picture

thanks notasm; you are definitely NOT sleeping on the couch! I had such a beautiful week and I'm trying very hard NOT to get this bullshit spoil it.

Happy Memorial weekend!

Orange County Ca's picture

Your SS is helping his mother and has borrowed your husbands (yes and yours) truck to enable him to avoid renting a truck from U-Haul. It's a pretty small potato. If SHE were calling it would be a horse of different color. I don't see it as being worth losing sleep over, neither you or your husband.

I hope he's polite enough to bring the truck back with a full tank of gasoline.

toywas's picture

I understand your point, Orange. What really pissed me off was SS did NOT tell us the truth of why he wanted the use of the truck. It would have been nice to be given the option of OUR truck helping the ex or not.

PS - DH did not sleep on the couch.

toywas's picture

Thanks, Step. I think SS is stupid and an asshole. I really believe that DH did not know ahead of time what the truck was going to be used for; he knows what my reaction would have been like. What's really stupid is - they were BAGS of mulch that the EX or SS could have easily put in the trunk of their car!!! It's just another way to stick it to me because DH and I got married and the ex is still lonely!

As for Grandparents Day, my DH has never been acknowledged in the 13 years we've been together (again, another bunch of stupid assholes!)

Thanks for the vent!

toywas's picture

Thanks, Cat.

Here's an update - SS got to Lowe's 10 minutes too late and they were sold out, so he came back empty-handed (karma's a bitch!)

DH, myself, and SGD8/9 were having dinner when he came back with the truck (NO HE DIDN'T FEED HIS DAUGHTER DINNER!), and I acted like I wasn't mad (BUT DH KNEW I WAS!). During dinner I asked SGD how her communion event went a couple weeks (DH was invited; I was not; therefore, DH didn't go and I'm still blamed for that) and she said it went great. Then she asked me why I didn't come. The look on SS and DH's face was priceless, and I looked at SGD and truthfully said, "Honey, I couldn't come because I wasn't invited!" Again, their faces were priceless! SS was super pissed and DH was embarrassed. Well, fuck you both!

I was very honest with SGD and it was NOT a revenge moment. Out of all of DH's 9 GDs, this SGD is the only one that interacts with me. Everytime she comes over, just her and I have a blast from playing, watching TV, feeding the animals, etc.; the other GDs do not say a word to me!

As for the mulch, it was bag mulch not loose mulch you would need for a truck. I honestly couldn't understand why SS and the EX could put the damn mulch in the trunks of their cars; go figure.

Again, karma is a bitch!

toywas's picture

Just, very well said. I'm sure word will get around that I was such a bitch for telling SGD the truth, and nothing will be said about SS not telling the WHOLE truth or the reason for the use of the truck.

Oh how I wish I had a crystal ball 13 years ago!!!

toywas's picture

Thanks Syd; amazing me the mean old SM/SGD told the truth and SS and DH was shocked!!! Priceless!

Rags's picture

If the truck is not returned on your dictated schedule .... report it stolen. Blum 3 }:) Dirol

Though your SGD seems to be a polite and nice kid, your SS is a manipulative lying jack ass. He lied by omission. Of course borrowing your truck for his own use is a reasonable request for him to make and for you and your DH to grant. However, borrowing your vehicle so he can use it to do work for someone else and not making that perfectly clear up front is just sneaky manipulative bullshit.

IMHO of course.

Amber Miller's picture

I bet that felt so good to tell SGD the truth. Good for you! Now she can ask her idiot father why you weren't invited; won't that be fun. What a bunch of buffoons.