You are here

The Golden Goose and our truck episode again!

toywas's picture

During dinner tonight DH told me that SS48 called him and asked to use our truck again this weekend while we were out of town; this time it’s to move wood around. I asked DH “who is SS48 going to move around for?” and he stupidly said “I don’t know!” I told him to wake up – who has wood besides us?!

I honestly blew a gasket and told DH that I do NOT feel comfortable with his asshole son and whoever else being on our property while we were out town and for him to pack a bag and go back to the wonderful Golden Goose – my property does not belong to her no matter what her fuckin’ needs are! Needless to say, I AM LIVID!!!!!!!!!

About 30 minutes later DH came and apologized and said he didn’t know I would be this upset and said he called SS48 to tell him that he couldn’t use our truck. I reminded him about the big fight we had 2 months ago when SS48 wanted to use our truck for mulch for the Golden Goose; of course, this idiot doesn’t remember it. Again, pack a bag and get the fuck out!

It’s been 13 years – can’t the Golden Goose get someone else to do her fuckin’ dirty work?

It’s been 13 years - can’t she rent a truck for all of her whatever needs?

It’s been 13 years – can’t DH stop feeling fuckin’ guilty because he divorced the BEST woman in the world?

Yes, I am very mad right now, and I’m seriously thinking about cancelling our upcoming camping trip. Like the old saying goes, when there’s one mouse, there’s a mama rat soon to follow, and I do NOT feel comfortable having a bunch of rats around my home when I'm now here!

Thanks for letting me vent!

Orange County Ca's picture

If you do go make sure you have all the keys to the truck. Geeze some nerve.

Reminds me of soon after our separation with the new boyfriend sleeping in the bad still warm from my occupying it my soon-to-be ex wife asks me to repair a fence. WTF woman?

Is this guy worth keeping around? Only you can answer.

Modernworld1011's picture

Really!?! It never ceases to amaze how short the memory. It is like there is a default yes button for any request made by some of these adult children, all ages actually, and no stopping to think about what is being asked and what the implications are for everyone.

Heaven help us all and the guilt. How many of us have the "guilt" tire tracks running across our backs in several spots because of these fools.

And yay, once again the step parent gets to be the bad guy or the difficult one. It's not the kids it's their foolish, parents....

I am sorry.

shes driving me crazy in my retirement's picture

He's divorced from her and married to you. That is that. If the ex has things to be done she needs to hire/rent a truck, not have your hubby's son call up to use the truck for her convenience. Geez, what nerve.

toywas's picture

Right after I posted my rant, we had once hell of a storm (great rain!) so sorry I could respond.

Yes Orange I will make sure I take the keys and the spare.

Just Wow - rent a truck is not in their vocabulary. They are entitled adults and expect daddy to give them everything.

Modern - I am always the bad guy for everything imaginable.

SHes - well said - my thoughts exactly. However, the Golden Eggs don't agree with this point of truth.

Thanks again guys! I really needed to vent so bad last night. I hope today is better for everyone!!!