You are here

just needin to vent some more

momof3plus3's picture

ok here it is after midnight and the 2 step daughters and step grand daughter are still awake. step gd is running all over down stairs screaming and throwing her fit while the 2 sd are yelling at her to shut up and then giggling. i have to get up at 5am for work and just cant sleep. the 4 boys kept comin in my room telling me they cant sleep either from all the noise down stairs. i have went down there and was being nice tellin them its time for bed and they tell me they are adults and can go to bed when they want, i said not in my house. u need to have respect. well they woke my hubby up and complained to him, now im the wrong one for allowing them to wake him. then he starts yelling at my 17 year old cause he took his puppy outside to use bathroom hubby said it was to late. (my 17 year old is out of school and wasnt making any noise.) yes he should have been in bed but hubby was yelling at the wrong person. (hubby dont like the puppy an said it needs to go I told him no not til his adult children go.. im bout ready to go to motel for the rest of night just so me an the boys can get some sleep..

my.kids.mom's picture

I cannot even imagine being in your situation. Seriously, move out. It is taking years off your life because I'm sure you are constantly on edge, not only because the girls are rude, but also because your dh is not making you or what you want a priority. Take care of you and the KIDS. Stick him with the grown up idiots and babies. You will feel so much better!