You are here

How to handle BM

2016ov's picture

Situation:

Due to her miss parenting in a May (Mother day weekend) ss and his friend make a fire at her
house then tried to remove bushes. BM neighbors called to fire department (side of her
garage little bit burned, by ss words). Because he is under 17y.o. SS did not get a record of
making fire, but SS must go through Mandatory classes in The Fire Department, and classes
only on Th (our days). She emailed to DH about that about two weeks (no previous
notification about a fire at all). DH cannot be here I'm not legal guardians to go with him
(parents on legal guardian only). She did not go with him. SS is facing to get a record and fine
$3000 and must go to the court if classes not completed. Next class in October. The Fire
Department is aware DH cannot be here, and BM must handle that...
How you would respond to that spoiled b*** her email bellow...

"Your statement about only a biological parent can bring to the fire class is completely false. We spoke to the Fire department and a step-parent can bring him. That means that sm is eligible to bring him on ******.

If the two of you choose to neglect this responsibility, we can swap days. You get only one choice and that is exchanging *****for ****.

Thank you!

2016ov's picture

He will. I just catch that email. If you have an idea how to better to put this B***M and make her solve this issues and take care of her bad parenting. I will appreciate it.

notsobad's picture

As posted before this needs to be handled by your DH. We know that he is away at work, so you need to stop all contact and communication with BM.
She needs to deal directly with DH. Then when he asks you to handle it, say no. I'm not his parent and I'm not going to take him.

Glassslipper's picture

Dear BM,
We are NOT choosing to neglect this responsibility, however I can not take him because I will be "out of town/at work" as we previously discussed.
It is not 2016ov's responsibility to attend this class with SS, and we are not able to switch days as we already have plans on *******. the incident that requires this class happened at your home on your parenting time, so it would be best for you to attend this class with SS.
Please pick up SS at 6:30 so that he can attend the class with you and drop him off at 9pm after the class.
Thanks,

If she neglects to agree then SS can pay the 3,000.00
Even occurred at her house I say.

2016ov's picture

}:) finally, she gets a point... The funny part, she never takes care of her bs properly... and even drive to doctors appointment she can not handle either... A right not I'm not going to do her job... even it's our day by CO.

2016ov's picture

She understands .. she will get a problem too. And FD contacted her as well... And what she did... tried to make us covered her butt...

BM waste my nerves last 2 wks then she was aware we can not do that... for multiple reasons in OP... when she been here...

BTW, SS is that trouble maker...

Thumper's picture

what is dh going to say....uhhhh no, bm, 2016 is not party to these legal proceedings YOU are and if you neglect to take him he will be in contempt. I will take him to the last one. YOU can figure out the first one.

dh

CANYOUHELP's picture

Block all communications with her, right away. But, beforehand, tell husband he needs to inform her she is not to communicate with you; only him in the future.

Not your monkey; not your circus!

2016ov's picture

BM communicate with dh. I just see all his emails. I belive she understands.. what direction she should go if try to do that. Blum 3
She is trying accuse us

Maxwell09's picture

Just send back: Your kid, your problem. Figure it out or have the money ready to pay the courts.