You are here

everything is signed.... she agreed to it all is it over HELL NO.............. and it continues

buterfly_2011's picture
Forums: 

So this is where we stand as of today. BM signed all the papers. We got our visitation and the CS lowered due to his finances etc and his pay. She did manage to rack up a 3200 bill with his attorney with all her emails and phone calls. And yes she emailed A LOT and called A LOT. Hell she put us in contempt for back CS that we don't owe then when the court date came up on the 24th she asked that she do it by phone because she had no gas money to come down THEN she asked the judge for the filing fee back that it took for her to file the contempt charge. OMG she is nutts........ she wrote the judge several letters asking for this and that. It just got crazy for the past few months.
As of Nov 1st everything we asked for is in effect. So......... I emailed her BF (she refuses to talk to either of us and told my DH if he contacted her she would file a restraining order. I asked him which weekend worked best for them on a monthly basis for the kids. Since they live six hours away we are on a long distance parenting plan now. So I say to him which weekend would work best for you guys. I think if we designate a weekend then everyone can plan around that every month so we aren't wondering what weekend the kids will be here or you guys aren't having to break plans etc. He emails back and says well we don't want to do that. We just want to go month by month. The kids have alot of activities they are involved in....... BULLSHIT I say to that. Neither boys do any sports. BF works on the weekends and BM is going to school. So here we are again back at square one. No compliance with the BRAND NEW agreement. I am FURIOUS today. I have kids too. It is clearly the best and obvious thing to designate a weekend during a month. I mean seriously......... we can't just sit around and wait for them to say yea this weekend is best. It's a SIX hour drive. And we WORK. Yes we actually WORK!

So now what................. back to our lawyer? Mediation? What the hell do we do now!!!!!

Trying Mama's picture

^^^ I agree. You are being taken advantage of by your attorney. Sad I found that XW was more willing to commit to a said date and time if i was constantly bothering her. I would have DH text her every other day to ask her about it lol. Drove that heifer crazy! She finally just agreed to having a set schedule so we didn't have to contact her constantly for details.

Rags's picture

So let me understand..... you have a signed agreement that does not specifically stipulate a visitation schedule???? :? :jawdrop: :sick: WTF? That was a complete waste of time.

File for an immediate hearing with the judge and ask the judge to stipulate a fixed schedule that aligns with the agreement you just implemented. Anything less is useless. This is not a change it is a clarification so do not let BM keep the current undefined plan. We had to do this same thing when the SpermClan got stupid after our first Custody/Visitation/Support CO was implemented. Though for any average idiot the CO was clear they decided that visitation travel was on our time and not theirs. The judge was clear in his order that visitation could not cause the kid to miss school. For some reason they decided that he traveled on the day before visitation started and the day after visitation ended. Any moron could figure out that this would cause the kid to miss school but they decided to be stupid and gave us no choice but to smack the shit out them in front of the judge .... again.

So, do not dally, get in front of the judge and get a specific schedule implemented. It often takes several clarification smackdowns to get the idiot blended family oppostion in compliance with the CO.

Good luck.

buterfly_2011's picture

We filed a contempt order on her. And yes we had given our lawyer permission to try to work with her regarding things... but never imagined that she would pull the crap she did. She had no lawyer so she was speaking on her own behalf. She went as far as to email him thinking they were "friends" saying things like tell your lovely wife I said hello and things like you know how it is in when you are trying to pay for school since you yourself went to college..... then she would follow that with a degrading remark about my DH.
When our lawyer would reply it was strictly to say so do you disagree with the arrangement or are you wanting to go to court. And that was about all he would say because she never addressed the REAL reason they were emailing it was all about petty shit like the fact that we gave the kids hostess cupcakes one day... or that my DH didn't buy his daughter tampons while she was here for the summer staying with BM's mom.... (which we did. I bought them and he took them to her) such BS. She even emailed asking to have my daughter not contact her daughter at all. Just assnine.
She was even emailing him at 1am in the morning.. then double backing at 7am emailing asking him to disregard the 1am email....
SHE IS CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!