You are here

Amendment to parenting plan as BM is confrontational at my home?

buterfly_2011's picture
Forums: 

So the last 2 times BM has come to my home to pick up her children or see them for a few moments it has become high drama. She shows up when DH and I are not home. The last time we pulled up she was walking up our steps leaving. Didn't even look at us nor have conversation (which is fine with me). However I did calmly walk to her car to ask her to please let us know next time that she was stopping by as she isn't welcome to come to my home unless myself or DH is there. She then proceeded to scream at me, double flip me off and call me names. I asked her to step out of her car and speak to me but she rolled up her windows and continued to yell. I walked away and got almost to my door and she THEN got our of her car screaming and yelling.
This past weekend my DH and I were following the parenting plan to the simplest detail. As she constantly sends letters saying she is following the parenting plan. Well she called the Tuesday before DH was suppose to drive the 6 hours to get the kids. She wanted us to let the kids go back a day early as her and her BF were driving down here on Thursday and staying till Sunday to help her parents. My DH said well I would do that IF you will bring them when you come here on Thursday AND I will pay your gas one way. BM said NOPE. Sorry I am following the parenting plan you will drive here to get the children Friday. UGH... so DH said let me give you a call back. He then called her and said IF we can do a make up day in the next month I would be happy to let the kids go back early (even though she was NOT following the parenting plan that she demands we follow). Well she never called us back. So when he got back with the kids on Friday she called. Long story short he told her nope they stay till Monday as you never returned my call. After that shit went crazy. It was my sons Homecoming weekend and a very important weekend for him as all his friends were coming back to our house for movies. So I was in no mood for this drama all weekend long. She proceeded to call the boys. Make them feel like shit (they wanted to stay till monday)her sons ended up apologizing to her for hurting her feelings and making her cry and they didn't mean to make her feel bad and oh they are so sorry!
Well DH stood his ground. Next thing we know we are getting ready to take my son to his game and the sheriff shows up. Yeah she called the sheriff on us. First of all he couldn't do anything other than ask DH what was going on and see if there was something that could be worked out. Just a bunch of her DRAMA.
Next thing I know my ex calls me. Does our son need to spend the weekend with me since there is so much drama from DH ex going on?

This is where I get irritated not at my ex but at the fact that every single time she comes to town she brings drama to my doorstep. I do not want her near my home anymore. I want there pick up and drop offs elsewhere. I do not want her making stops at my home when ever she feels like it because she is in town. I don't know what to do to stop this? Is there anything I can do? The parenting plan states she needs to call first and make arrangements if she is wanting to see her children. But she doesn't call us. She calls them then just shows up and then the kids are running outside to her car. The last time this happened she did it just to scream at SS16. He came back in full of tears and ran to the bedroom.

PLEASE is there anything I can do to keep her from bringing this drama straight to my home?

RedneckAngel's picture

Not sure where you are from but in my state/county many folks make the local sheriff's dept the meeting point. There are things that can surely be done, I hate to hear this, I'm sure it is hard on all of you. Seems like for the best of your Skids SHE would be more considerate.

windee's picture

Just what I was fixing to say!!! Meet at the police station. I know some men that started doing this because they were tired of the drama, they meet inside the police station (witnesses) and there is a camera with a voice recorder. BooYa Psycho BM!!!!! Wink LOL!!!

Rags's picture

Sure there is a great solution for this and BM supports it every time she trespasses on your property. Have your attorney send her a letter forbidding her to set foot on your property. When she does, and as big of a toxic moron as she is she will, call the police and have them haul her off in handcuffs. If she escalates her vitriolic crap on your property just shoot her. End of problem.

You may want to get an RO first considering her history of aggressive vitriolic outbursts towards you at your home.

I have no tolerance for this kind of bullshit particularly from an X.

Your DH is not helping the situation by allowing his XW to deviate from the CO. The best tool for controlling a toxic blended family opposition is a rolled up copy of the CO always ready to pop them in the mouth with. (Okay, don't physically pop them in the mouth with it.) Bring the full pain of their actions down on them each and every time they spout their vitriolic bullshit. Treat the opposition with the level of disdain that their behavior warrants and bring the pain when they get stupid.

All IMHO of course.

Good luck.

Calypso1977's picture

we are proposing as part of our current battle to have all pick up and drop off done at the local police station.

this has become increasingly important as we have now had to call the police 4 times for BM failing to produce SD for visitation so as to prepare a case for contempt.