You are here

WTF, AGAIN!

Mrs. December's picture

Ok, so DH and I only have Sundays to be alone, not working, no responsibility, just to spend time with each other. Well, last Sunday BM fucks it up by not asking, but assuming DH would take SS9 while her, her BF and SD13 went to some event a state a way, which meant SS9 was with us 7 a.m. until 10 p.m. (yes, she's that stupid she had to pick him up, because as she said, it's HER time)

Anyhow, whatever shit happens. Well again....DH just got a text from BM that he forwarded to me (he forwarded his answer to her too, which was yes) There is some sports thing she want to take SD13 to all day Sunday a couple hours away from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Well, granted SS9 has a football game and he's miss it if we didn't take him, which would be bad, but as selfish as it may sound, beyond football games for SS9 on Sunday, WTF! I want my one friggin day with my husband!

I'll save some of you the trouble, I don't want to go do something for myself or by myself or etc. I want to be with my husband because its the one day we get and for the second week in a row it's fucked.

BTW, you can see how BM totally favors SD. She never asked SS9 to go the event last weekend and if we weren't involved she wouldn't bother to bring him to his game this weekend.

Just plain SUCKISH.

GRITSinAL's picture

"That doesn't work for me." He needs to use that. Otherwise as stated above, looks like you and DH have a new Sunday gig. If you're OK with that, it's one thing. But if you're not, boundaries need to be set up now.