You are here

Wrong

True mom's picture

DH wanted to buy a dirt bike for his son, who already has one that runs without any issue's. Wanting to fork out over $1500. We went to look for one for my daughter a few months ago and settle for cheap china built bike...$440. First of all I don't agree because he has one already, second I disagree with the money, third did I already mention he has one and this is the kind of thing he would rub in SD9 face. Well we have gone rounds on this one. I left the house this morning to go to school function and come home and another fight started. This time he went through my work computer and found my ex's resume recently updated. It has been in my laptop since it was first created, trying to keep him from going to Afghanistan to work, I updated it and sent it to his work email so he could start applying for other jobs. I cannot imagine the pain my children would experience if their dad leaves the country for 6-12 months, and/or never comes back due to where he would be going. Though we are not together he is a very involved dad. My husband was livid when I told him why and he told me it's not my problem. Sorry I believe my children's happiness is my problem and updating and forwarding their dad's resume to him is minor. He then told me that he had went into my internet and found where I had looked for my ex's current resident, which is not true, and the only time I looked it up was when he told me where it was so I would know. Second he said he knew I helped find my ex's truck back in 2008. Ok yes I did look up one place near my house and found out they were a very shady dealer and told him not to go there. My current husband forced me before we married to make my ex trade in the truck that was in both our names, which left my ex stuck in something more expensive than we had before but less of a vehicle. So yes I felt a little responsible! And with all of this he has now accused me of lying to him about a day my so called smart-phone wouldn't work. Mind you I kept in touch with him and others via my work phone and I was ready to throw the damn thing away I was so frustrated with my phone. And still have those issue's to this day, but I was out doing something I wasn't supposed to. I honestly don't know what to do anymore. It's okay for him to set up private meetings with his ex so she can see their GD or talk to her on the phone and lie to me for over a year about where he was one day when he was unreachable and finally admitted where he was today! But I am supposed to be the only one responsible for any issue's in this marriage. I'm at a loss.

caregiver1127's picture

Sorry to say when I find that men get really mad about something that we as woman as supposedly doing it is because they are doing it - I would make sure he is not cheating or doing anything with his ex and he could be projecting on to you.

True mom's picture

When I have asked him about things of that nature he loses it. Saying he can't stand her and why would he ever want to be around her when he can't stand to talk to her. I don't get it. I've always been advised that when someone get's so defensive it's because they are guilty.

caregiver1127's picture

Sorry to say you are right on - he is protesting too much!! I would check into his actions quite frankly!!!

True mom's picture

He's asked me to lunch at place's and I in turn ask him where it is and he swears I've been there with him before. AND I HAVEN'T! I think I would know if I had been there.

True mom's picture

He wants to continue to throw my ex and my relationship at me. We are very civil. It's a sad day for the kids when you can't be. But his ex still asks him to work on her car, he says he tells her no. I mentioned that today and his response was he hasn't worked on her car since they got divorced mind you that was 4 years ago. If your response is really "NO" don't you think that would have stopped!!!