You are here

UPDATE-Husband and SS at MIL's

reallifedrama's picture

Great news!!!! I am SO excited to share this with you all who have been so supportive (and even those of you who feel I'm wrong). And, I thank you for all your input and advice because it is what helped us get to this point. You all gave me a lot of strength the last few weeks to stick to my decisions.

Hubby is at, MIL's with SS. Last night, he says to me, "That's it! I have to take care of this BS. I'm being lazy, but I know what I need to do." He then says, "That's it. I'm going to talk to that b*tch tomorrow (the BM) and do what I need to in court if she decides to keep this sh*t up. I'm sorry babe, I've been so lazy and am tired of putting up with her bs, but I know you have a lot to lose and I have to be a better father, too. I married you because I love you and wanted to be a family. I want to stay with you forever and be happy not this bs that's happening...I'm really sorry "

It was such a relief to hear this, but I figured I'd see how things went today, because he picks him up at 3:30, and I was waiting for an attitude. No attitude and no argument, as a matter of fact, he was actually pleasant .

I was so scared how this would go, and I have seen some horror stories here, but even though it's still early, and who knows what will happen, I am feeling really happy that he opened his eyes.

Thank you all sooooooooooo much for your support!!!!!!

reallifedrama's picture

Thanks MommytoTwinAngels. I thought I did die and had gone to heaven when he said it lol. Now he is acting like the MAN I married. I'm glad he also realized he needed to be a better father, too! No matter what I said or did, he had to realize all these things himself.

reallifedrama's picture

lololol......I am REALLY excited! I feel married again. I feel so much better the anxiety is over, too. It was so hard to live with. I didn't expect this to turn out so well as it did, but am just so happy it did.

I can't wait for hubby to get home and celebrate! This is like Christmas, my birthday were all rolled into one today!

reallifedrama's picture

Thank you Mrs. Taylor! I am hopeful, now! The hard part is, now I am so happy, I don't get to see him until Monday Sad ...it's been a rough month, so I'd like to be laying around talking with him and hugging him lol. Not complaining, though!

emotionaly beat up's picture

Well done, and congratualtions to you. He clearly has moved a mountain her to save his marriage, he must truly want it to work. I wish you both all the very, very best.