You are here

Unfreakinbelievable!

chaotic's picture

So the BM had a mole removed from BF's 6 yo son's forehead. An unneccesary procedure at this time if you ask me. I am a nurse and I have had two suspicious moles removed from myself so I know a little about this. Anyways, he had an appt. on Saturday morning to have the stitches taken out. I am a nurse and I do this all the time so I suggested not taking him to the appointment and I would just take the stitches out myself. He agreed so I did it. BM went freakin nuts! She was screaming on the phone so loud that we could hear her accross the room. Accusing BF of being neglectful, unfit, and screaming "don't ever let that fu**ing b!tch touch my kids again". Said that she was going to take him back to court and have his parenting time decreased back to every other weekend. I told him not to worry about it because he did the right thing. There was no good reason why he had to take the kid to the doctor's office to have the stitches taken out and all he had to say was his girlfriend is a nurse and he didn't see any reason why he had to take him to the doctor's office to have it done. No big deal, BM is just a freak! All she wants is as much child support as she can get so she is nitpicking at any little thing and also making stuff up because she is pissed that he won the last court battle and her CS is going to be decreased. So last night he had just got home from work and had gotten out of the shower when the cops show up at his house. She called them and said he was drunk and suicidal! I had just talked to him and he was getting ready to come into town to go to dinner with me. He said there were 6 cops cars surrounding his house. He immediately called his lawyer. The cops could clearly see that he was not drunk or suicidal and in fact one of them was a buddy that he knew from high school. Well now he has to go back to court for an emergency hearing to modify the parenting plan. I don't think it will happen but it is still going to cost him more money to pay his lawyer for this crap. This b!tch really needs to get a life. She has no job so she has nothing better to do than sit around all day making phone calls and plotting schemes to cause trouble. God I hate her!!!!!!

bellacita's picture

i think our BM does the same thing...tries to make up stuff so that we could go back to court to modify the plan so she coudl have cs raised...SICK. hope it works out for y'all...

doglover1's picture

Sounds like my story......BM here doesnt work either. Her full time job is to figure out how to get money for nothing, keep her drug prescribitions from running out, and finding someone eles to watch her kids.

bellacita's picture

its just one more way they try to exercise control of the situation and keep us out of the kids' lives. just like when BM had my badge revoked at daycare so I couldnt pick up SD if FH was stuck at work. Even the GAL told us, she cant do that...he has JOINT custody and ANYONE he sees fit can pick her up.

Sasha's picture

I'm a nurse too and normally I would say go for it but in this case I must disagree. If you already know the BM is like this why would you want to bring trouble upon yourself by taking out this kid's stitches. Yes, it's easy but that's not the point. If she's already falsely accused the father what makes you think she won't do it to you? All she would have to do is file a complaint with your state's board of nursing. Why jeopardize your license and / or career over this woman? I wouldn't touch this kid with a 10 foot pole unless it was a life or death emergency.

chaotic's picture

Oh believe me I won't be touching either kid anymore. I do not want any trouble with her. I had a feeling she wouldn't like it but didn't think she would go as nuts as she did. I guess that was naive thinking on my part Sad

bellacita's picture

thats what it comes down to...shes trying to keep u out of the kids life in any way....she would rather have a stranger take out them out than u, all in the name of control and spite. class.