You are here

Super curious about house numbers and numerology if anyone can give some insight.

grace8205's picture

Super curious about house numbers and numerology if anyone can give some insight.

When DH and I came together his house number was 63 and mine was 228.

When we bought our first house together the number was 228 and we only stayed for 1.5 years. Market was great made a lot of money on that house.

We bought another house and it is number 63 on the street. We love the house however since the skid/kid are not here not no signs of coming back we decided to look for a down size house. We have been looing for a while and then we found something we both love and will work.

The house number is a variation, number 28. It almost felt like it was meant to be as silly as this sounds.

Does someone on this group do numerology? Or have similar experience? Just curious. it seems strange that there is always the same numbers involved.

grace8205's picture

HiTarabithashiqua, thank you for sharing your story. I do think everything happens for a reason. I do not know what my personal numerological number is, I will have to find out.

memyselfandi's picture

Funny, the same thing has happened to me with my Dad.

Mine and my first husbands house number was 152 and when he moved into his assisted living apartment; his apartment number was 152.

Now that he lives in a nursing facility, his first room number was 132..and they've now moved him into a new room which is 152.