You are here

What is the WORST thing your skid ever did?

hismineandours's picture

Just curious. Is there any one single thing that qualifies as the worst?

Eyes Wide Open's picture

I know this doesn't sound like much compared to a lot of the people on here. I can put up with a LOT of crap, but when SD24 was having yet another baby, off of the taxpayers, and her high school drop out tattooed a$$ tells me she's ENTITLED to welfare and all of the benefits she could get, I disengaged completely from her. Right there in the restaurant. That was it...from that point on she was dead to me....She has no intention of ever completing her education, working, or supporting herself. That just does NOT cut it in my world.

Toni 2980's picture

My SD 14 peed on my toothbrush...and I found out when it was too late (it you know what I mean).

hismineandours's picture

Dang I wish someone would kick my ss's ass just once-perhaps that would teach him to quit fucking with people. But he's too smart-he only picks on kids smaller and weaker than him.

overit2's picture

Hate to say it, but me too...my SD bullys/hits everyone, doesn't matter....boys/girls, small/large. Maybe once she'll be put in her place by someone and she'll stop doing this.

winnie's picture

there isnt one single bad thing for me.

its more like years of continually breaking my husband's heart until he actually started having heart issues from the stress of it all. his blood pressure was also going crazy.

winnie's picture

yes, the doctors said stress is a huge factor. we eat very healthy and my husband is not overweight at all. for a few years ss just cut us off and my husband would be going crazy trying to get updates on his only son. even cheques he sent to ss wold be returned back to us. and it only made it worse that bm was keeping ss in a bad neighborhood and had numerous boyfriends. the constant worrying worsened his health.

now, even though ss plainly ignores us, dh seems to be much more happy. at least he gets to see his son, even if the situation is making me miserable. Sad

hismineandours's picture

For me there have also been years of accumulated worth of shit. I am having a very angry day about it.

The miscarriage thing I would never forgive. Ever.

My ss plotted in detail how he was going to murder my son. Came to me and told me how much he was thinking about murdering him and how he did not think he could stop himself. He had a very detailed and logical plan of exactly what he would do. Its hard to get over especially since he tries to deny it now. And has never expressed any actual remorse.

hismineandours's picture

He called his parents to come pick ss up (he was out of town at the time) and then when he got home a few days later we took ss to his regularly scheduled psychiatric appt at which time the psychiatrist immediately had him admitted for a week.

That's WHY I didnt leave or make him leave-I thought ss was truly mentally ill at that time. However a few weeks after he got home he admitted the truth. He had been saying he was hallucinating-hearing voices that were telling him to kill my bs which was making him think of it constantly. In fact he had been telling us for months that he was hearing and seeing all sorts of stuff. But then he told me he made it all up for attention. The only thing he ever "heard" was something outside his window one night.

When ss admitted ths-he left once again-spent the entire summer at bm's (the first time he had done that). My dh suckered me into giving it another chance-said that HE (dh)would handle things differently, yada, yada. So I let him come home. In retrospect I guess dh did handle it differently. 6 weeks later dh told ss it was time to move in with bm. Then dh went to Iraq a few months later and we had a years absence from ss. Dh came home injured and has been on an army base a few hours away for the last couple years-so we have been getting ss eow. IN Nov-dh went to an army base farther away for his last bit of medical tx and outprocessing and he will be medically retiring from the military so we havent seen him or ss since then. Dh will be home in May.

Because of all this chaos in our living arrangements, lifestyle, I feel like ALOT of stuff gets swept under the rug-but especially stuff with ss-I've kept my mouth shut for various reasons-such as dh was only home on the weekends I did not feel like giving up my time, nor giving away our kids time so he could go spend eowe with ss somewhere else. However, as a return to normal life is drawing near it is awakening all of these old issues and it way past time they were dealt with.

Zoie's picture

I'm with you on this one naturalmom. If anyone touched my family or animals that would be it for them. I'm a very good honest person but mess with me and that's it, you are done for life and I mean for life.

I'm sorry for a lot of SM's who have the worst skids I've ever read about... my heart truly goes out to you all.

Z Sad

Last-Wife's picture

Hmmm... The serious worst thing done to ME? Well, there were a few physical attacks, but the one that sticks with me the most was in November 2010 when Princess told me she hated me, that I was a bitch, and she didn't need my "fucking money" anymore. That same day she kicked a hole in the bathroom door. I still fume at it when I see that hole. Some day, I'm gonna make her buy me a new door.

hismineandours's picture

I would have let her know that you had been doing the same all this time and thought it was hilarious because you knew that she was taking it and using it.

StillSearching's picture

My BFs D17 disrespected my mother and her home on the 4th of July last year. I was furious and have since been disengaged.

steptwins's picture

Husky - that dog's gonna be a pain in MY ass forever, skids don't care and DH doesn't know dogs. I can't get rid of him or wish evil on him but I do wish skids would go live w/BM. Dog would be easier w/o their "influence" aka ear-biting.

paul_in_utah's picture

See my other blog today about SD17 messing with my work computer. But that is just the latest is a long string of incidents over the years......