You are here

Stupid, hateful woman

round2's picture

We have issues with BM from time to time but she has been relatively qwuiet for about 6 months. No drama, good drop offs and general overall stepkid coordination (new meds?, new boyfriend?, who cares)

I have mentioned on here a few tmes that SK8 had a weight problem and nobody seemed too worried about it. Last night BM texts FDH and lets him know she is concerned with how much SK8 is eating (finally) She goes on to detail the amount she ate that day and she was right, it was way too much. FDH replies, with yes, she is eating a lot and tell her no next time. He goes on to tell BM that we are being really careful about eating healthy at our house and enrolling SK in different activites to keep her active.

Holy shit storm - she loses it. She accuses FDH of having an eating disorder (WTF?) and then goes on to acknowledge that his new 'pudgy' family does need to be more active. By this time I am pissed. She and I wear the same size clothes - I am 5'6 and she is 5'2. Getting the visual yet? Ihave 2 DD - 1 plays competitive soccer and the other plays soccer and does gymnastics. They are far from pudgy - it was a shot at me for sure. She has issues.

He had hoped she had settled down and we could all be one big happy blended family. I had told him not to hold his breath - that you can't change crazy. But he is a man and therefore lacking the gene which allows him to see people for who they really are.

I cannot stand that bitch. I can barely stand their aggressive, overweight kid and she doesnt make it any easier. It is super hard to contain the resentment for one from spilling over onto the other.

round2's picture

it pissed her off that he suggested activites she could enroll the kid in. This is the same woman who refused to take her daughter to soccer practice ir to any games last year. FDH had to go to SKtown and get her and do everything because she refused.

SMof2Girls's picture

The flip side to this is having a SD who comes home from BM's house saying she needs to go on a diet because her size 5 jeans don't fit anymore. She thinks she's fat. She's 6 years old.

SMof2Girls's picture

She's actually on the small side of average for her age, but healthy. She'll be 7 in October and still comfortably in a size 6. Her doctors have NEVER indicated that she is over or under weight.

But BM's obsession with her own body image (and yes, she's VERY overweight) has rubbed off on SD6. I catch her staring and posing in the mirror, holding in her [nonexistant] belly, etc. all the time.