You are here

This Skid(15) really hated his Sm (soon to be exSM)

ravennakool's picture

https://www.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/9npdn2/im_so_glad_that_my_w...

A friend of mine sent this to me. 

You guys have to read this. Pay attention to how the Skid describes his Sm

Booboobear's picture

I got to read it, it sounded like the kid had a horible time and his step life was misery from his prospective. 

ldvilen's picture

Well, considering it appears SM had a miscarriage and the author (SK) thought it was some sort of "good thing," via his comment in response to another comment, "I don't wish a miscarriage on anyone, but her.......... I'd make an exception. I'm just telling you what I went through. I'm glad you never met met her in person."  

Little does the SK know that he has just revealed much more about his character than SM's.  

I think the site removed it because the author failed on this one, “Please Remember To Remain Kind and Civil.”  One of the comments also mentions, MGTOW as in “MGTOW saves lives and men’s relationship with Their children.”  Here is the link to that one.  https://www.mgtow.com/

Sounds like it is a site for men who are into the “manosphere,” want to do what they want and not give a damn about anyone else, but themselves, of course.  And, dare I say, they have a good role model for that type of thinking out there right now in more than a few politicians.

M.G.T.O.W - Men Going Their Own Way is a statement of self-ownership, where the modern man preserves and protects his own sovereignty above all else. It is the manifestation of one word: "No". Ejecting silly preconceptions and cultural definitions of what a "man" is. Looking to no one else for social cues. Refusing to bow, serve and kneel for the opportunity to be treated like a disposable utility. And, living according to his own best interests in a world which would rather he didn't.

sov·er·eign·ty

ˈsäv(ə)rən(t)ē/Noun. Meaning: Supreme power or authority. Autonomy, independence, self-government, self-rule, self-determination, freedom. Self-governing.

Something else for SMs to start worrying about now.  Ladies, I think it is time all women just start saying “No” to men who were previously married, with children.  And, I don’t mean “No” in the sense of not getting seriously involved with them.  I mean “No” in the sense of never getting involved with them to begin with.  The MGTOWs can either find WGTOWs or other MGTOWs to bond with.  That way, they can stick it to each other rather than us.

still learning's picture

"I don't wish a miscarriage on anyone, but her.......... I'd make an exception."

That's a disgusting comment and reveals that skid was jealous or worried about her procreating.  I wonder how ever SM could leave this darling child?!  

secret's picture

It is a gross comment, personally i think it's tje phrasing.

Perhaps "I pray she will never have the opportunity to damage some unfortunate child with her 'mothering'" would have been better? Same sentiment... Pray she doesn'thave a child... But less failed pregancy and more non-suffering child...

Rags's picture

Yep, it has been removed and I can't read it.

However, this is exactly why I don't tolerate toxic.  No parent or Sparent should. Even from kids.  If dad had put his foot up this kids ass... his marriage might have thrived rather than wilted on the vine.  If SM had grabbed her STBX by the balls and dragged him by the short and curlies to man up... this kid would likely be the one out rather than her.

Notup4it's picture

Totally agree with this. It’s funny before DH and my experience here I used to feel warm and fuzzy about ‘kids before anything/anyone no matter what’, now not so much.  After seeing how toxic and manipulative some kids can be I have had a change of heart. It does kind of make me sad though. 

Booboobear's picture

well it kind of went like this.... my parents got divorced then my dad found a girl to marry. then she was there. then she was at our events. then her kids were at my house full time and I was there half time. Then she got pregant. then she lost the baby. then they started fighting. then she made my sister the made and me the scapegoat. then dad stuck up for us. then they split up. 

I guess skids would see it like that but from DH and SM's prospective it would be like this

BM had an affair and got pregant from a guy at the gym,  dad watched the kids when he was off work so she could go screw around, guy from gym moved in, dad moved out. dad hated his life until he met SM. dad got married. she was with dad at events and dad was so happy now. BM was the one screaming and yelling all the time, trying to engage DH. DH ignored her because she was unreasonable.  BM called the DH house to leave messages on recorder accusing SM of things she did not to to the SKIDS that would have been real mean if SM had really done those things. SM and DH broke up because SM didnt like the drama. DH tried to live his life but was miserable with out SM in his life. they spent a few years apart but got back together and never broke up for the rest of their lives. SKIDS never forgave DH for getting back with SM. 

Rags's picture

Sounds like Dad ultimately did the right thing and BM chose to continue and the SKids with her shallow and polluted half of their gene pool chose to follow BM's toxic influence.

About par for the course in the blended family world. Invariably in most cases there is a toxic blended family opposition on one side or the other that can't filter out the influence of the shallow and polluted end of their gene pool.

I am happy to hear that the dad and his bride were ultimately able to live their lives together and thrive in spite of dad polluting his gene pool with his toxic whore of an XW.

It is the kids I feel sorry for. They chose their whore of a mother over their father.  Bad choice IMHO.

I am sensitive to the actions of characterless adulterous idiots.  My cavern crotched adulterous whore of an XW was pregnant when she moved out.  Not with my kid. I avoided polluting my gene pool with her toxic shallow feloneous genetic cesspool.  She polluted the gene pool of the guy she left me for with two out of wedlock breeding experiments.  He eventually married her but she continued her cavern crotched adulterous whore career and polluted the genepool of her boyfriend who she cheated on her second husband with and ultimately married.  Poor idiot that he is.  She may be on to DH4+ with God knows how many more genetically polluted children. 

I truly hope that her 3 products of adultery children have left her and their felon of a MaternalGrandmother (My XMIL went to Fedearl prison 19 years after my divorce) fading in their rear view mirror and are aligned with their fathers. Though even their fathers are character challenged for breeding with a woman married to someone else.

still learning's picture

Would have loved to have heard the SM's side of the story.  I hear tidbits of things that ss has said to other people about me and the nasty accusations he yelled in my face so I can only imagine how a post about me would read on Reddit! 

"Evil golddigging SM stealing my father away from me and spending all my..I mean his money!" Um, yeah right ss. DH and I both work and pay bills. Work, how bout you and BM try it Wink

The poor SD having to be the maid! Honestly I thought that was the funniest part. I'm sure doing the dishes and putting away her own laundry was really hard on her.