You are here

SD21 took out a student loan to buy a car...MY SAME EXACT CAR

goincrazy.com's picture

:jawdrop:

Seriously???? Who does that??? She took out like 3 student loans (She gets school paid for by the government) to get a used car. She traded in the car FDH gave to her, he was supposed to go car shopping with her to make sure she's not paying too much and help her with the whole process (she's not the brightest). He just found out from SD16 that she went and bought my SAME EXACT CAR :?

There's no way she can afford this car- not our business though. It irritates the crap out of me that she bought my same car......

Stupid girl

goincrazy.com's picture

Nothing! lol

Nothing I can do- Just annoys me that someone on food stamps, welfare and government aid for community college buys a brand new expensive car that is the same car I have! Would that not bother you?!

HungryEyes's picture

She's going to hate paying those loans back her whole life. Free school is free. Don't take extra money.

goincrazy.com's picture

My advice EXACTLY! Stupid girl, IDK what she's gonna do when she has to pay student loans, car insurance, and pay for her two kids...........Easy to tae out a student loan NOT easy to pay it back. I'm 30 and student loans SUCK! And mine were actually for tuition!

Rags's picture

A 10-20 year school loan to buy a used car that will be a worthless POS long before she pays it off.

A bit dim isn't she? Not really a question. She is most definately dim.