You are here

Realizing things

hbell0428's picture

I have been with my DH for nearly 12 years. We now have his D14 Full time (for about 7ish months) We have Bios as well.

I was VERY angry and upset - walking on eggshells around her and the house. I let things get to me and held them in. I felt as if SHE was in control of things.

I was packing and on my way out with our children.

DH begged me to stay and talk.......... So I did just that.

I let it all out; the way she acted, the way she talked to me, the way she would walk right by me like I was a piece of SH***, only talk to daddy..so and so on.

He actually took a step back and agreed with me; he told me that he HATED the way she was more then me and that I was his number one.

He changed a lot and made it VERY clear to her that we have had enough of her sh** and she was not the boss of ANYTHING and if she didn't like it.......tough sh**.

It was great; I actually catch him counting the days till she goes to college and even making comments on what we are going to do with her room when she goes...... Smile Smile Smile Smile

what moments make you smile???

RaeRae's picture

I smiled a LOT today... we, along with the help of our childrens school, put BM and her husband in their place Smile