You are here

Ranting about BM2

StepLady's picture

So BM2 is single now and its making her even more irritating. Her daily emails are still coming in despite the fact that DH does not respond to them at all ever. Way to go DH!

SD is attempting to create a lot of tension around her. She is constantly asking questions that she hopes will be answered negatively regarding other people. For a few examples "Did you get SS report card? Was it bad? I think it was bad!" "I gave the dog a drink I did not spill any water. Does your DD spill the water all around the kitchen? I think she does." "Did SS win his game? I bet he lost!" It is very annoying. I usually tell her to stop looking for "bad things" and be happy for others when they do well. This is so weird!

SD is now in baby talk mode. DH gets pissed off to no end over that crap! "It is called MILK not MILKY!" She also loves to say she is the baby of the family. She is her mom and dads baby but she is older than my DD so not at our house and what does it matter? My DD hates being referred to as the baby.

SD just had two teeth pulled out, due to decay. Her crazy mom sent DH an email to discontinue her nightly warm chocolate milk in bed. We have never done this! SD is in grade school she is not permitted to drink warm milk in bed out of baby cups over here and never has. That is all BM2 and both kids verify this. SS has also had a few teeth pulled and also has some crowns or caps or something.

SS is becoming more helpless when at our home, wanting us to pour cereal for him, take his shoes off etc. This is not ok or age appropriate so we do not do those things for him. He has no confidence, not sure why. Could be because he is very plump, does not seem to have friends in school (BM2 blames DH for that??? Yes really!) his mothers husband has just moved out or the fact that he is now stuck in the house with BM2 and SD all the time. We are working on building him up.

BM2 has paid for and signed up kids for somethings. This is a huge switch for her she never lets them participate in anything ever! However most of the things she claims kids want to do they say they do now want to do. Also most of these activities would be on DH's time and we are not sure what we can get them to etc. Logistic nightmares for DH, thanks BM2! We get it, you want to control everyone's time you freak! We do not like to take kids to school events even, because last time we did, BM2 sat next to me and attempted to provoke me. We will see what happens I guess.

Ninji's picture

I agree same with the baby talk. Make her say the phase again the correct way. My SS likes to speak in the 3rd person. No idea why but I hate it. Every time I make him rephrase the sentence. He rarely does it now. Same with getting in the car. 130lb kid getting in the car knees first and spinning around and rubbing his dirty feet all over my seats. I make him get out of the car every time and get back in the car the appropriate way.

StepLady's picture

DH has a very vague order stating that parents are allowed to sign kids up and take them to things and each parent is allowed to show up or participate.....

Regarding SD, my sister is here with her daughter and she has been putting up with SD and her big mouth often. My sister cuts her off and says "Is it true? Is it kind? Is it helpful? No! So I don't care! Tell me something else!"

I am sending my dd to her dad's for most of the summer. It is sad for me, I will miss her, but I now KNOW they need this time together, with out me. My ex is sending his mom here to get my DD, from there they will go stay with him. She loves him and his parents a lot. Maybe I am resentful/edgy that my sweet girl will be gone most of the summer, and SD will be here an awful lot instead.