You are here

ok ummmm WTH??? This is so ridiculous its laughable...

schooltch6's picture

I received two very angry letters via Facebook yesterday from my Ex and HIS MOM...yes you heard me right, him mom. These letters were filled with cursing, and putting me down, and telling me how horrbile of a mother I am and over what you ask?

Prepare...

The fact that my son, listed his Step Dad as his father on facebook.... oh wait theres more, add into this that 3 months ago my ex wrote me a letter saying he was no longer going to see his children because after 9 years he thinks all of a sudden these kids aren't his!

Unbelievable...playing both sides of the coin. "Those aren't my kids" and in the next breath "Our son cant list his step dad as his dad on facebook!!!!"

#1 Its f-ing facebook, really?
#2 You havent seen your kids in 3 months because you don't think their yours!
#3 You send your mommy to fight a battle for you?

I cant wait until we go to court next month and he finds out that yes of course these kids are yours, and my dream is that a judge will look at him and say "Okay seriously?"

Unbelievable.

Jsmom's picture

Why can't the kid list both? It is the kid's page, let the Dad and the grandma talk to the kid. How old is he???

Honestly it is just Facebook and it is what the kid wants, so just tell them that and be done with it until you get to court.

schooltch6's picture

My son (9) didnt list his BD because he wasn't his "friend" on FB. I told them instead of worrying that my son listed someone else, they should be concerned wth WHY he listed someone else, and that I'll see him in court.

LOL

purpledaisies's picture

I HATE mommas boys! :sick: Can't stand them! :sick:

I would take that 'letter' to court with me. wow talk about confusing, he says they are not his and refuses to see them but yet gets mad if 'his' kid lists someone else as his dad wow what a concept. That will show the judge his state of mind!

hbell0428's picture

This is something my MIL would do.......33 and still has the cord attached.

FallingfromGrace's picture

My kids have their stepdad listed at "Dad"...and also have their SM listed as "Mom"...along with the bio parents too. We all seem to survive that...

However my skids mom would FREAK if the skids listed at even "existant"...LOL!