You are here

Love Triangle

housemaid's picture

No right minded person would enter into a love triangle relationship with a possible spouse would they? But aren't the step children just the same? Its a constant tug of war - someone not getting their fair share of attention or perceived share. Trying to manipulate every situation so it goes their way.

You wouldn't tolerate someone trying to come into your relationship and take over your husband/wife/partner, yet when it is skids it is expected and if you are not 100% commited to trying to make it all work - you are the bad guy.

Just having an exceptionally bad week, hope the rest of yours isn't on the same path as mine at the moment Sad

Zoie's picture

Hey Housemaid...I hear you and I'm having the same kind of week....man it sucks...

Hugs to you...chin up..my gosh it's got to get better..it just has to... Z

housemaid's picture

I sure hope so Zoie!!! I just wanna run away.... happy to take husband with me...just away from reality and all it throws at me. Good luck and thanks for the encouragement - MazzyStar too - it means heaps - when you dont think a smile can possibly form on your face, it helps soo much to know you are not the only one feeling this way!!! ...=)

Zoie's picture

Can I come with you...lol...I want to run away as well..I just spoke to my DH and said to him..we should sell everything and move somewhere warm all year and by the ocean somewhere...just us in a hut and coconuts..lol....oh man wouldnt that be nice..... Z Smile

wicked's picture

Wow, sounds similar to the polygamy issue I brought up on another thread. It's really hard to try to have a marriage with all the intrusions.