You are here

Lazy McCrazy won't be getting SS5 this weekend *ranting again*

Auberry2's picture

Ok, I know this is uncharitable, but I love SS5's weekends at Lazy McCrazy's because it means, well, that SS5 isn't at the house. I don't have to listen to his whining, his baby talk, his fit throwing, chase him out of my bedroom constantly, etc. My bio-son and I get time together inpeace, as do my DH and I. It is just a nice break, you know?

The problem is, Lazy McCrazy doesn't like to take care of her son. She is always making up excuses as to why she can't come get him.
exampes,
Not enough money for gas (Yeah, busted her on this one, DH gave her some gas money so she could return SS5 to us, I was at the mall when she dropped SS5 off and low and behold, who did I literally, physically run into? Why Lazy McCrazy, doing some shopping, when two hours before she couldn't even afford to leave her house)

She had a much too stressful week at work, and needs the entire weekend to unwind.

She can't afford to feed SS5 for two whole days.

She has plans and doesn't want to make child care arrangements, so she just won't see him.

The CO is unfair because she has to provide transportation for SS5 to and from her home, so she won't get him until we have the order changed and we have to provide transport

and the list goes on.

Well, SS5 was talking on the phone with his mother last night and was telling her how he had gotten into poison oak (Him and bio-son both got into it playing outside) and she stops him and asks to talk to DH. She then tells DH that since she has a surpressed immune system (Coughbullsh*tcough) shecan't take SS5 this weekend because she would end up in the hospital with poison oak if he comes in her house. Oh, and since she won't be able to take him until he is completely cleared up there is a good chance she won't come get him next weekend either. (she and DH have a every 1st, 3rd, and 5th weekend visitation schedule, so she sometimes gets him two weekends in a row) Because, you know, since poison oak is contagious via room air she has to be extra careful :?

And meanwhile, SS5 has been trown back into the cycle of being depressed, feeling unwanted, and acting out because his mother is more concerned with her own selfish bullcorn than she is with the well being of her child. I may not always like SS5, but no child deserves to be expendable to their parents, to be made to feel like they aren't important to the ones they should be most important to.

RedWingsFan's picture

Wow, I'd haul her ass into court for contempt - not following the CO. Or drop the kid on her doorstep and GO.

Sad situation for that kid though. Mom doesn't want him and he knows it.

I'm sorry you have to go through that. And he's only 5! LONG time left before he's an adult and off on his own.

So very sad!

~Mel

Carah's picture

And isn't it crazy that the bms are so quick to leave the kids with us sm's because they can't alter or sorry I should say don't want to alter their lives. Yet we are the first ones to get bashed and trash talked about by these crazy ass bitches!!!! Yet they are all fine and good to let us raise their kids so they can be selfish!!!!! Uuuuggghhhh

Auberry2's picture

It just chaps me. My ex-husband is a dead beat, we haven't seen or heard from him since bio-son was 15 months old, and it hurts my son terribley, but at least bio-son doesn't have to deal with the stress of being treated like expendable trash every weekend.

I wish she would just go back to Washington and leave SS5 alone. I honestly feel like, despite the problems we would have to deal with, SS5 would have a better chance to improve if he didn't have Lazy McCrazy in and out of his life like this. Of course, I could be wrong, who knows?

The woman you call that individual's picture

I think you are right. If she wouldn't treat him like an accessory then he probably would improve. BF and I
have noticed changes in DD2 behavior since CF has been visiting her EOW. She is usually
back to normal in a couple of days.