You are here

Lazy McCrazy needs to go to the mall and buy a life...(BM rant)

Auberry2's picture

I swear, every time I think SS5's BM has settled down and is hiding the crazy, she pops up with something even more nuts. Then of course I read about things that other BM's do and I think that I am really lucky, but still, this lady is a nut job.

First and foremost, DH and I getting married apparently gave her a "Heart Attack" She had another "heart attack" when she found out that we were engaged. Both times when DH pressed her for info on what was wrong she gave him a stupid off the wall answer. Both situations happened not when she actually found out but weeks later on a weekend when she had SS5 (thus requiring an emergency call to DH to come pick up SS5 at the emergency room because she couldn't look after him in her condition). The first time when asked her diagnoses she informed DH it was a strained neck. Last I checked, strained necks don't give you chest pains, but I could be wrong. This most recent time she said the ER doctor thinks it was her thyroid. Really? I know thyroid problems are real, but this is a pattern she has, she goes into the ER, calls DH, then announces something completely unrelated to her original complaint is wrong with her. So, fun stuff.

DH goes to pick up SS5 and says nothing to Lazy McCrazy because he knows her game, but then later that night he gets a phone call from a friend of hers telling him he needs to have a heart to heart with Ms. McCrazy because she is all anxious and hurt because she saw him with his wedding ring on and it gave her a heart attack. He told her to tell BM to put her big girl panties on and deal with it. I just can't get over how manipulative she is.

Next, Meet the Teacher Night. SS5 is super excited about being in kindergarten, it is really cute I must admit, even if he makes me want to pull out my hair and run screaming most of the time. Well, Lazy McCrazy threw a big screaming fit the night before meet the teacher night because, even though she had been notified of when it would be she didn't remember what she had been told and according to her it is DH's and my job to remind her of these things, not her job to actually remember. (And it doesn't matter if it is communicated in writing, she still thinks we should send reminders out) So, she throws her fit because we didn't send out reminders so that she wouldn't have to do something crazy like keep track ofthe original info or look it up herself on the school website and said she didn't know if she could make it. That usually means she won't be coming, so DH and I didn't expect to see her. Silly us.

When I pulled up to the daycare to get BS8 and SS5 and take them to the school for meet the teacher I find out that SS5 has already been picked up, by his mother, and no one, not DH, not the daycare, no one, was informed that she would be doing so. Now, DH's custody papers state that she is not to do this, she can pick him up only with the expressed consent of DH, but he has never bothered to provide certified copies of the CO to the daycare, so she couldn't deny Lazy McCrazy access. Lazy McCrazy then proceeds to take SS5 to meet the teacher without DH and then has a pouting fit when we got there and she saw me walk through the door. It was ridiculous, all of it.

The CO issue will be rectified this week, and DH's lawyer is also drawing up extra papaers concerning who may take SS5 and who may not, and specifying how school info is shared so that she doesn't cause problems with anything. I just can't ever get over how entitled she is. She never wants to get SS5, when she does get him she cries all weekend and begs to bring him back early because she can't deal with him, won't take him at all if she is supposed to have him 2 weekends in a row (because she can't afford to feed him, supposedly), and then she wants to swoop in like a rare large assed bat and act like she is a super mom who is being left out of everything by her ex and put on the drama "oh poor me" act in front of the teacher?

She just makes me want to scream, I swear. I have a hard time being even remotely civil if I happen to be around during exchange time or events like meet the teacher. La.

Auberry2's picture

Exactly! It is what I keep telling him, what his family keeps telling him, what his lawyer keeps telling him. He is so freaking afraid of her making trouble, and so freaking afraid that she will take it out on SS5 that he is way too soft on her. It is insane. I don't care that he is happy when she doesn't get SS5 for visitation. He needs to lay down the law with the her and tell her this is her responsibility. I know he can't make her come get SS5, but he can make sure to tell her it isn't ok with him that she doesn't and record everything. I love him, but this makese me crazy.

SMof2Girls's picture

She's going to have a real medical issue one day and no one will be there to help out ..

BM has faked illnesses like this .. usually coinciding with things like her birthday, St. Patrick's Day, New Years Eve .. ya know, the big drinking holidays Wink

NJSMDC12's picture

LOL you have the drinking holiday illness girl! I have the.. I have a mirgaine everytime it's my turn to have the kids girl.. wonder if we fused them we could manage to make one play doh BM out of them

SMof2Girls's picture

My favorite is St. Patrick's day. She claims to be Irish on her dad's side so it's a big deal for her.

Except, her mother doesn't even know for certain WHO her father is .. and her fire engine red hair is naturally blonde; not red.

NJSMDC12's picture

You poor woman, for real, she is cracked. Although I love your name for her! We have a similar pattern working here with the feigned illness that seems to only happen when its her turn to have the SKIDS lol. FOr real sweetie, I will pray for you because you start to feel like a crazy person after awhile. Just keep regrouping and know you walked into a whole bowl of mixed nuts on that end there. Smile Vent away girl.. I just joined and feel better already!!
Smile