You are here

Lazy McCrazy called the cops to our house!

Auberry2's picture

We had major drama this weekend.

According to DH's CO, Lazy McCrazy get SS6 every 1st, 2nd, and 3rd weekend. She is to pick him up at 6pm on Friday and drop him off by 6pm Sunday. If she doesen't pick him up at 6pm Friday she forfeits her weekend.

So, big surprise, as usual, she comes up with an excuse not to come get SS6, but demands that DH take time off work to deliver SS6 to her and then pick him up Sunday. DH actually used his balls for once and told her no, that he would not be catering to her, her weekends with SS6 are her responsibility and she needs to be a grown up and actually come get him or she won't see him.

Well, both boys went to spend time with my grandmother and ended up spending the night. In addition to never wanting to actually exercise her visitation, Lazy McCrazy NEVER calls SS6, ever. It had been almost two weeks since we had heard from her when she called to tells us she wouldn't come get SS6. She doesn't ever care where her son is, what he is doing, or anything. But this weekend for some strange reason she wanted her way and wanted to talk to SS6. (probably so she could tell him how mean we were for keeping them apart) She was blowing up DH's phone while he was at work, he told her he was at work and she should call the house phone, but she just kept calling him at work. She called my cell phone twice, but I don't take her calls so she wasn't able to get through on that line. WE have a house line and she has the number, and we have DH's cell phone, the heifer can call the house phone to talk to SS6, she doesn't need to call my cell phone. (And she has my number simply because it was my DH's extra line that I ended up taking over when we moved in together. I really need to have it changed)

DH explained to her the SS6 wasn't at home, he was with grandma, and he would have to call her on Sunday after he got home. It was after six on Sunday when we all finally got home, and DH did have SS6 call Lazy McCrazy. They talked for a while. Then, at 8:30pm after both boys went to bed, I hear a loud long knock on the front door and I answer it to fins a police officer at my door to do a welfare check on SS6, so I have to get DH out of the shower, get SS6 out of bed, and we all go have a fun little game of 20 questions on the front porch while Ms Police Officer questions Keith about his weekend. She was a nice officer, and apologized for bothering us sinc eit was so obvious that everything was fine, but I am still hot as heck that her royal lazy highness had the nerve to have to police out at our house.

I do more for her son in one hour than she has done in a month. I told DH he has better be home in time to handle any pick ups and drop offs, because I can't promise civility anymore. (Per the CO, BM has topick up and drop off SS6 at our residence) If she talks crazy to me I may just talk crazy back next time. This is so infuriating...

Crazy_in_Ohio's picture

We just had that happen to us.

It's incredibly frustrating and I so wanted to retaliate against Horsehead, but don't want to stoop to her level.

I feel for ya.

javagirl's picture

I absolutely see this in our future too. I think I am going to have the court order taped on the door because I think BM only read the words with $ in front of them.

Auberry2's picture

LOL, I so want to send of a copy of the order with all of the parts she doesn't seems to understand highlighted for quick reference. Taping it to the door is great too

borrowedtime83's picture

Been here also, only with bios paternal GM. The officer wasn't as nice as the one you dealt with. It was more like 20 questions with multiple officers on New Year's Eve, and the kid wasn't even there. She claimed that we had abused her that morning before drop off. More or less it hurts the child more than anything. My little girl was taken to the police station by GM and interrogated and photographed, then was visited at school by CPS, along with a lovely invading home visit by CPS, followed by them closing the case with no follow-up or services recommended. Who do you suppose was most traumatized by that? Not GM, and sure as hell not us. And most entertaining of all was the injury she was having investigated happened on school grounds and was documented by the school. SMH...