You are here

Jealous/untrusting over BM

disneygirl64's picture

Ok so FDH is out of town for business like 2000 miles away and I happen to look at the bill (yes bad I know) Well he was haveing dinner and drinks and text BM (Mind you I am home with THIER three kids) She didnt' answer so about an hour later her text her again... Let me give you a little back groud BM is crazy whose isn't but she used to always beg for him back and send dirty pictures to try to get him back bla bla.. the past year and a half that has ceased because I finally put my foot down told him he had to stand up to her and tell her to stop and they would never be or I was done also that I wanted the communication soley done while I was around if possible... So anyways When I saw he text her I text FDH and asked why he text here (He NEVER texts her first usually and most of the time I have to MAKE him to find out what the little ones are doing for the weekend!) anyways he says "I wanted to know what was going on with the kids" Call me jealous or crazy but In my eyes WTH does he neeed to know on a Tuesday when hes not even here and will be home Wednesday night?!?! Ok then I asked if they were still talking. He avoided this question and he must have been buzzed becasue he says "I told her I am happy with you" Then I am like Whoa Why in the world were you even talking about us?!?! UGH sooo anyways later on he calls and I'm still upset about the whole thing and he says well the guy next to me was talking about his kids and his ex and I wanted to know what was going on, then she said that she really missed the kids (we have 90% of the time) and me and wanted her family back thats when I told her I was happy with you and she said She knows me I'm not happy and wont' be unless its her and I told her I was happy and she started being a bitch! UGH So good for him for telling her hes happy but if his ass hadnt' text her in the first place! Especiallly since the kids had told her daddy was going out of town I know in her mind him texting her was like OOOO he wants me! Any how he was "buzzed" and tired I was done arguing or trying to talk to someone who was imparred so he went to bed... This morning he really text "I love you baby" and has pretended like nothing even happend! How can he just shrug it off like that? I have to go pick him up from the air port in an hour and I'm still crabby about it unfortunatly won't be able to talk about it until we get home and the kids are in bed. But Does he think I'm not still mad that it was just ok after I slept!?!? Has anyone else ever had to deal with a BM trying to get your DH back or do shit like this?
Sorry so long I guess I really just needed to vent!

disneygirl64's picture

I understand that boundaries are hard, they are there because I caught then igether and left! Those boundaries came from him wanting us to work as well as me.. He knows full and well I don't have full trust yet and like I said usually he won't text her to figure anythig out unless I make him ! But in my eyes there was no reason for it so early in the week when he isn't even with the kids!?! If he had not text her she would not have said she wanted her family back. I guess it is worth looking at leaving... People may say I'm micro managing but I've been hurt one oo many times by him to let it happen again ! Especially by that piece of crap BM

Jellybeam's picture

Yes, right now I am dealing with that. Dh says he wouldnt get back together with her even if I died and he wouldnt f her with a dog's dick(redneck) because shes been around. But she hopes and she plots because he has never said that to HER. Telling ME isnt going to make her go away. BMs should just be lined up and hugged. By a bear.

disneygirl64's picture

Yea it doesn't do any good telling you that I've gone over that with my FDH he told her once but she doesn't get it