You are here

I'm the only one that can smell his Sickening BO???!!!

Mentalgirl48's picture

Oh my god I hate summer for this reason
16th old
. Skid stinks so bad.. He weighs 250 and keeps the same clothing on for days.. And reaks so bad I refuse to sit ad eat at the same dinner table with this festering thing. It makes me sick to my stomach and I'm the only one that notices it!!? I have to beg his dad to tell him to shower.. So gross!!! how can neither of the other two not smell this!!!

Mentalgirl48's picture

Nope.. I'm just the girlfriend. I don't parent period. I'm totally disengaged. However when it's something like this then the dad needs to step up. Or I'll make him miserable if he doesn't.

Mentalgirl48's picture

Wow thank you!! I like it.. New house rule.. You stink you eat alone. !!! Took dad 10minutes of arguing with him because this skid doesn't get it.. He doesn't care that he stinks.. And doesn't like to be told that he has to shower. I am shocked that it turned into an argument. Parents are doing great something wrong here... It's not my place to fix it. Dad needs to make sure he practices hygiene. He never brings a change of clothing either and stays in the same shit for days.. Dad's not a hick by any means which really shocks me that I'm the one that had to bring it up. Other skid is always clean and smells nice.. But porko refuses to keep clean.