You are here

I'm getting a BM for Christmas!!!

I will survive the SD from HELL's picture

Yep, it's true! BM is moving back, to our town, to live with GBM with "gotta get more benefits child". Fun,Fun! DH said BM cant afford to live 75 miles away working 2 jobs, going to school and NOT PAYING ONE THIN DIME OF CS IN 6 YEARS! WTF? My DH was convinced that getting CS equals visitation. BM is mentally unstable with addiction(s). Par for the course of this sh*t show, he did no research or made a phone call to get the facts. We live in a small town and I will eventually run into her at some point. When BM lived here 3 ago she didn't have as much contact with SD15. I was surprised. I do remember the happy dance that followed the news of her moving an hour away. I won't deal with any of it personally, but watching DH check out of our life for one more issue with SD15 is pushing my bullsh*t threshold!! I looked at apartments the day I found out. I understand the issues and dynamic of SD15 and BM. I HATE the treatment I received from SD15 when her BM lived here before. I might be jumping the gun with this but I can't seem to quit thinking about it!! Thanks for listening!

Aniki-Moderator's picture

Gads, woman, that sucks! Does BM think drugs will be cheaper in your town?? Sheesh.

It sounds like you're prepared to move forward as a single woman. Hope all works out for you.

I will survive the SD from HELL's picture

This is exactly what I said! Not cheaper here, so why?! And thanks for the well wishes!