You are here

I have to do one more SD vent

Thisisnotus's picture

and I promise I'll stop for a while. haha.

I've been trying to disengage but I need to try harder. If you saw my last post about SD16 using my debit card at the mall so she didn't have to "break her 100 dollar bill" this is along those lines I guess.

So the day after the mall incident......that DH didn't say a word about....SD16 and BD14 are begging to have Uber Eats deliver McDonalds....we were having a few drinks so weren't driving anywhere......I said NO, SD begs and then she tells DH that if we say yes.....they will clean the whole house the next day while we are at work.......(mind you SD never ever cleans anything...ever..and BD14 has been a HUGE help this summer cleaning up while I'm working....I reward her).

So, of course DH says okay. My BD14 texts me today that SD is asleep and wont' get up and help....BD14 cleans......SD wakes up....won't help....BD14 still cleaning......SD just sits on couch until 2 pm and then BM picks her up....she did not do one single thing..I did ask my SD12 just to be sure what BD14 said was accurate.........I then text DH and told him that she did NOTHING to hold up her end of the deal......he says "oh I talked to her earlier and she said she was cleaning" HMMMM....okay she woke up after 1PM and left with BM before 2 PM.....yeah okay....so she is just lying and he lets her just lie......and break her deal without saying a single word.

She also quit her summer job this weekend after faking sick for 4 days... "because she doesn't have to work, it's not like I have a family to support" and I  know she doesn't wanna face the music at work b/c she lied about being sick and is now embarassed and momeeee and dadeeee can't rescue her out of it.

I am just so sick of her..........and she just constantly gets rewarded for doing NOTHING. DH buys everyone some great concert tickets last week b/c SD16 mentioned wanting to go and I was annoyed b/c they don't deserve a thing...

HOW do I disengage better?????? I really want to!!!

Thisisnotus's picture

I know!!! And I'm sorry I should have actually said DH vent not SD vent because I do realize where the real fault lies........