You are here

I F-ing Told You So!

The-StepDevil's picture

I need to vent, I need to rant, I need to punch someone in the damn face!!

I told them that that letting my SD16 (who is pregnant) it was a bad idea to let her hangout with the fetus' father!

I told them that she needs to get a job!

I told them that telling her "it will all be okay" was a bad idea!

I told them that telling her they will help support her (Financially) was a bad idea!

I told them treating her like a child instead of a future mother and coddling her to self destruction was a bad idea!

Now she is now engaged. Knocked up at 16 and about to be married! I fucking told them this would happen!!

She lives in the Bible Belt and it is LEGAL for a minor to marry the father of her child without the parents permission!

I FUCKING SAID THIS WOULD HAPPEN.

The damn knew it! And her broke ass, trashy as BIO mother who has never had a job longer than 1 1/2 years isnt even able to pay rent!!

At least now, when she gets married Husband wont have to pay child support on her.

But I will be DAMNED if I help support a Family!!! Stupid SD16, Marrying a man who isnt even out of high school NOR has ever had a job. He and his "wife" will move into HIS mothers house!!!

Stupid Stupid Stupid!!!!

The-StepDevil's picture

Didnt even have the damn courage to tell US we read it on Facebook!!!!

So livid!!!

The-StepDevil's picture

Not one of them has a Job. The boy's mother is on disability. And the boy wont get a job because he believes he will be an NFL player!! I'm not even joking!

simifan's picture

No more child support & ensuring she and her baby not living with you - sounds like the best christmas present ever! Blum 3

The-StepDevil's picture

You know, I did not think of it as that!!

I know NOW she will fight tooth and nail to keep the youngest SD12, since that is now her ONLY sense of income now, and she wont have anyone to pay her : rent, water, gas, electric, etc....

Damn, I might just bring up the subject to save the youngest SD just to keep the Bio-Psycho at bay!

NICE....Thank you for showing me this gift!!!

It IS a great Christmas!!! And since she is going to drop out of school, the husband wont support her! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

overworkedmom's picture

You are pissed because on some level you care. It is just a very sad situation. I can't express how sorry I am for that baby.

On the bright side there is the no more CS for her, so just thing of that!

The-StepDevil's picture

Yes, I do care, more than she will know. I'm just the bad guy pointing the obvious out. As do I, so I will wait until husband settles downs to fully talk things through.

I will say I told you so. Maybe now he will take my thoughts into consideration. Not trying to rub it in but just show I'm not the naive motherless SM who has no clue how teens act.

But yay no child support!!!

zerostepdrama's picture

When MSD18 got pregnant I felt like I was the only one who cared. Cared what happened to her and how she was going to raise a baby. Cared about the baby.

It made me so mad that DH acted like it was no big deal. But he comes from a place where it's very common for girls to get pregnant young. So it was almost a "norm".

I would be upset too. But lets see if they really go through with this marriage. At 16 years old a lot of things can change- day to day.

For me,I had to step away from MSD and anything to do with the baby because I know what I think is the right way is the opposite to some degree of what BM and DH think is the right way.

The-StepDevil's picture

That is EXACTLY my feeling on it!!

We come from very different backgrounds.I was raised not to have a child till about 30ish because babies and careers do not mix.

He's from a place where teen mothers is almost the normal.

Husband was pissed when she got pregnant but saw it as there was not much to do. I was telling him, stop buying her things, treat her like an adult, make her get a job, yada yada.

I explained every event that would happen, before it happened and it did happen.

I hope they dont get married but you are correct.

I should just step away and try not to let it bug me. After all she is not my bio-daughter

All I can think is , how are they going to give this poor innocent baby the life it deserves, when raised by these selfish teens? Neither even want to get a job.

So I should step away

Does it get easier?