You are here

I don't know why this kid doesn't have any friends.

iqrt's picture

Maybe it's because she's a 5 year old bitch.

"I like my mom better than you."
"I like my mom's cooking better than yours."
"I like my mom's pets better than yours."
"I like my mom's favorite color better than yours."

"That's nice dear."

I predict a fun weekend.

janeyc's picture

Ha ha thanks for the laugh I needed that, my Sd6 is a snotty little freak, who whines and screams for what she wants, Daddy panders to her, it makes me sick, sorry I needed to vent then, earlier I was tempted to wipe my ass on her face flannel lol, no I would'nt really do it, it made me feel better to think about though, anyway we've split up now, so I won't have to put up with it anymore.

Invisible Woman's picture

My SS (almost 12) has absolutely no friends. I know I should feel sorry for him, but there's a reason. Kids hate him. We've tried to invite some of his classmates over and no one will come. He's a jerk to everyone that's tried to be nice to him and they don't want to be around him. When the other kids call him on being a jerk to them or get annoyed with his attitude, they get called "bullies".

I don't know if it's these kids just refuse to learn any social skills or if something about being a skid makes them refuse to get along with other people.

Orange County Ca's picture

So when't the wedding? He asks with his eyes rolling and tongue in the corner of his mouth.

Why are you dating this guy when there are a billion childless men in this world?

RUN GIRL RUN