You are here

How do you handle it

nobios3steps's picture

I am in the most worst situation by far with my Sk's.

I have disengaged all that I can so that I do not loose my sanity.

My one SD assaulted me the other night (there are petetions in the works for her)

This is not the first time for her or her sister to do this to me.

I sometimes feel like I am in a high school click, being bullied by the mean girls.

It is awful, I dont want to spend any time with them at all. None and I do not feel bad about it at all.

Problem is they are with us all the time and only see their mom on occasion.

UGH I want to pull my hair out.

How do you cope without going CRAZY

nobios3steps's picture

I did they wouldnt take her, said there was nothing that they could do.

Now she is trying to change her story and say oh yeah I remember now why I hit you, I forgot to tell the cops.

I got petetions on her, just waiting on that to go thru

nobios3steps's picture

We went to juvenile services and yes I am complaining on the police, if I had hit the kid I would be locked up, but hey SK it is ok for you to hit your SM we can't take you anywhere.

They did not want to do anything guess it takes a long time for juvenile paperwork or something. The juvenile services were great and said oh no she is going to get charged for what she did.

They are both bullies at 11 and 14

nobios3steps's picture

the petitions are filed and she is still in the home, my husband is right behind me on this.

Her mother says well your SM is mean to you, comes back from the weekend with her and has a new story, I said If I did what you said I wouldnt be here, she is now lying and saying that I touched/pushed her sister. Did not mention it at all that night.

They have been abusive more and more lately and I am not taking it. If it means they end up in juvy they will.

Orange County Ca's picture

Instant and overwhelming retaliation of like kind. Which means smack her. Then lie to the police. They lie I lie.

Your husband should take them to the mother and leave them without regard to complaint from the mother. She instigated or encouraged this let her suffer along with everyone else. Of course carry on with your petitions as they are out of parental control and child welfare will take custody eventually.

The reason the police didn't haul them away its a "He said she said" situation I assume. No corroborating witnesses for either side.

nobios3steps's picture

The mother can only have limited visitation. She lost custody. I know the kids are headed for juvy or foster care. I have been good to them and get treated like this. Not taking it

Orange County Ca's picture

Since you are in physical danger I would ask your husband if he prefers to remove them from the home, take them to a motel for instance, or would prefer that you move to a motel until he gets them out of the home.

Perhaps you have relatives or friends you can stay with for a few days. The weekend should give him the opportunity to get them out somewhere somehow.