You are here

Here we go again...

kellyjean's picture

I out on our deck reading enjoying my kid-free weekend when our house phone rang. My body immediately tensed knowing it had been 2 days since we heard from SS and we were over due. I quickly looked to see where DH was so I could deal with SS without DH knowing. It was of course SS and he was using his needy I want something voice. SS ALWAYS wants money,wants to come over or wants to keep DH on the phone for HOURS with nonsence just to ruin my kid-free time with DH. SS wanted to talk to DH and I told him DH was out in the yard somewhere(DH was mowing right in front of me BUT I was not going to tell SS that). I then heard him cover the phone and talk to BM. SS then came back and told me to have DH call him ASAP. I of course asked what was wrong I want to know what thoses 2(BM and SS) were trying to scam DH with. SS then said in his needy voice "I want to come over". I told him we would love to have him over(NOT) but had plans. SS of course did not except this and pissed and moaned. I
suggested maybe BM could do something with him or maybe call one of his friends. Still more moaning...I talked to him awhile to try to keep him from calling back later but who knows. NOW if DH knew this or got the phone he would have given into SS and let him come over. I'm sure SS will be calling back if not tonight then 1st thing in the am with the same crap. Does anyone else deal with this where you can't go one day without stepkids calling wanting something?

thatdriskillgirl's picture

I had a wonderful day with my husband 2day @ the lake & came home 2 get a missed call on his cell. They mite b coming here next week..ugh!! They haven't been here since December 07 & I was hoping they would never come back but I guess that was too easy. I hate those fcking skids of his & they hate me! I hope something else will come up so I don't have 2 put up with those disrespectful kids!!! Plz pray!!!

livinthedream's picture

I guess if you entertain them....they will keep coming back to invade your life. My SK's only deal exclusively with DH. I really have very lil interaction at all. Hi & (MOST LOVED) GOODBYE - SEE YA - STAY AT HOME WITH BM FOR GOOD!!!!!