You are here

Help me understand this....

nobios3steps's picture

So my one SD is 17 and soon out of the house " her words" the when Im 18, Im out of here. OK, don't let the door hit you

She cusses me out, calls me all kinds of names, then sends me messages of what she wants... Fix her this tonight, get me this I want this.

I don't answer her, I'm at work and she sends my DH a message saying I'm not answering her...

Spoiled is not the word, because she isn't Obnoxious is more like it.

She talks about me like a dog, posts hidden things about me on her social media, then fights to sit beside me at dinner.

Im baffled, confused and worn out.

zerostepdrama's picture

She's going to treat you the way you let her treat you. I wouldn't be confused by her behavior. She sounds like a brat. And me using the word brat is me being kind.

And your DH allows her to treat you like this?

nobios3steps's picture

I don't even do anything for her. I usually laugh at all her Queen requests and think what the heck.

DH doesn't let her talk bad to me, wonderful mom who has supervised visitation has put all this into her head that she is owed things by dad.

She even said at one time if something happened to him they would be moving into our house. NOT....

I can not wait till she turns 18. There will be a party, but it won't start until she leaves the property }:)

nobios3steps's picture

She has this entitlement complex, but it doesnt work. She tells us me and DH what she wants and throws her little temper tantrums when it isnt delivered.

She is in for a rude awakening when she has to go live with mom, who doesnt even have a room or bed for her. (she loves her so much)

twoviewpoints's picture

Why haven't you blocked this snot?

I have to ask. Why is she asking you to do this or that? Not your kid. Let her father jump when she barks.

nobios3steps's picture

She is crazy, bosses everyone around and gets in a little tantrum when she doesnt get her way, which is all the time.

I just can't believe someone who barks our all the orders and says things about me, would even have the nerve to ask me for things. Im confused with that.

I have a countdown for her time in the home, tick tock, goes the clock to the door being locked.

WalkOnBy's picture

don't be confused.

Your SD is a see you next Tuesday with a entitlement issue.

Put her on ignore. Disengage. If your husband tolerates any of this horse shit, you have a problem.

I had an ASShole SS. My husband did not allow that brat to disrespect me.

SM12's picture

Do you break down and do the things she is demanding?? If so then you answered your own question. That is how she can say nasty things about you and then ask you for things.
Frankly I would block her from my phone, call her out on all the crap she comments about you on social media and tell her that she no longer exists to you so she may as well start getting her shit packed and ready to move out at 18.
As others have said, you will be treated the way you allow people to treat you.

nobios3steps's picture

I don't that's why I dont get why she keeps on with her demands, like a terrorist that hasn't gotten their wishes, she just keeps plugging away, getting nothing.

Acratopotes's picture

pfft do what I did... I blocked my step brat bitch of 17......

and if we talk face to face... I will simply reply with why don't you pack and go and live with your wonderful BM then.... if Aergia complains about the dinner, I laugh and say no one said you have to eat it... there's bread and ramin noodles...

I simply ignore the brat... and block her from contacting you