You are here

Help me figure out how I should feel please! So confused

Missing_Me's picture

OK bio-mom has custody of SD4, my DH didn't even have a chance to sign her birth certificate. The stupid bitch had her other baby daddy sign. We really don't know if DH is even this child's father. He has a big heart (half of me loves him for this, the other half hates him for the extra burden to our already large and cash strapped family.) He has ZERO (yep that's right, ZERO rights to this child. The child has lived with us on and off for the last 2 years more on in the last 8 months and while I don't dislike this child, she is VERY needy, very annoying and has tried to push my patience to the FULLEST extent. She learned manipulation for her CRAZY mother and tries her hardest to "get under everyone's skin" She has a pip squeak voice that I used to adore, now, not so much because she doesn't even take a breath in between words, and never EVER shut's up! However, I have major pity for this child because of who her mother/family is. If we as a family are out of her life, she will end up a LOSER, there's no doubt, she won't have a shot a decent.

So anyways, today the stupid bitch of a mother informs us today that she has lost her place to stay but is taking SD4 to a homeless shelter to live. Why? Well SD10 listed me as her mother on her PRIVATE facebook that we set up for the kids to play games on. So she's going to uproot this poor child yet again.

Here comes the confusing part, and I really do feel bad but a part of me is excited that SD4 will be going. When all of our older children started school, I enrolled in college and thought that the days would be mine to study and do things for me, FINALLY. Then she moved in that changed, she moved out and that changed again, and then again. Half of me wants to be a free soul from 8am- 2:30 pm to do as I please. Then.. there's the ugly side, I don't want this poor child staying in a homeless shelter.

Help. Please tell me I am not wrong for thinking about being me again, I feel like a MONSTER right now! Some body needs to take this stupid woman out in a dark alley and take her out. To bad I have morals and fear prison.

Missing_Me's picture

We actually have NO say so in where SD goes. It will break my heart in the process and I guess that was more of a vent/rant then anything. I thought it out and realize that if past behavior dictates future behavior then even if SD goes anywhere she WILL be back in a week, oh and when hubby and I got together this child was not even allowed to see him, she had another "daddy" BM's husband who moved them across the country with the Air Force. She was married when SD was born so the Law dictated her new hubby was dad.

I am just so tired of this, the kids have to be so tired of this. SD10 and SS8 (whom live with us full-time) and my 2 bds suffer right along with sd4 and it's so unfair to EVERYONE involved, well except for BM who succeeds in ripping everyone's heart up and flipping everyone in our families lives upside down.

UGGG... I need a 14 year vacay