You are here

help!

blended7's picture

If you've read my previous posts, you'll know, but quick stats here. I have my 2 SD, dh has had full custody for 5 years, BM hasn't seen them in 3 years. dh is out of country for work, and we are having issues. OSD 12 doesn't have internet access now to contact bm that way, because bm was PASing hardcore. Now OSD will not speak to me at all. BM has taken to the phones, telling OSD to tell my BD nasty things about me. Is advising OSD to hurt my BD, and ways to get around getting in trouble. She is finally bringing them for summer visitation, but does not know YSD 7, won't talk to her. Nothing. We are both worried, BM said she won't stop talking bad about me, dh won't be here when they are supposed to come back. OSD will be staying with BM, but I do not believe she will put YSD on the plane, and if she does. It will not be the same sweet child anymore. Bm is a typical sociopath, and doesn't see that Shea doing anything wrong, and projects blame on the target, me. What steps can I take now?

blended7's picture

No sorry, not their name. Autocorrect. BM is not in a position to have them, she lost custody for a reason and hasn't tried to better herself, or try to get them back. I've had them for 4 years, thru deployments and all. She hasn't so much as asked to have them, nor followed thru with visitation.

blended7's picture

Sad all I have is a power of attorney saying I have temporary custody. I don't believe that will do much good.