You are here

Have we been infiltrated?

stepmom008's picture

What's with this myuggbootsale crap on every post? I do believe we have a spammer...

stepmom008's picture

There are a bunch of posts like this on some older posts:

I recommend you go to online
Submitted by myuggbootssale on Mon, 12/28/2009 - 3:40am.
I recommend you go to online store, there have a lot of ugg boots sale,If you want to buy a pair of cheap ugg boots uk.More and more people choose ugg boots uk. So you know that ugg series of the most famous is the ugg boots.cheap ugg boots.bailey ugg boots.

ยป

Don't know - just a little annoying...

"There are two things over which you have complete dominion, authority, and control over - your mind and your mouth".

stepmom008's picture

I'm guessing that Sita Tara will have to block or delete that user. Not sure who has control over the site and who can investigate but it looks like a spammer got through!

"There are two things over which you have complete dominion, authority, and control over - your mind and your mouth".

hangingin's picture

I just got one about uggboots on a older post of mine???? I was like huh????????

hangingin

stepmom008's picture

I know! I was starting to wonder if it was just me Smile

StepChicka's picture

I noticed the spam last night on the recent comments to the right of my screen. Every comment was uggboot bs; like 10 comments within 2 minutes! Its definitely a serial spammer.

stepmom008's picture

I have not seen that one. Uggboots is going wild!

Amazed's picture

OMG UGG boots!! That is SO what I wanted!!

"Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else." ~Judy Garland

Wicked.Step.Monster's picture

All this talk about Ugg boots got to me.... I bought a new pair last night! Biggrin They are the BEST boots to wear when I'm sitting outside in the freezing cold at perfectson's soccer games!!!!

Wicked.Step.Monster's picture

Well, the endless ads PLUS the fact that I received a nice gift certificate to Dillards for Christmas! Wink

This is my 2nd pair of Uggs now and I absolutely LOVE Uggs. They are super warm and comfy, and really pricey too! LOL Mine have never gotten like soaking wet, just pretty damp and they dried and then I used a suede brush on them and they looked good as new!

Smonster's picture

I just ordered a pair yesterday, can't wait to get them. Had to throw out my old cheap boots, mouse crawled in and died. I then took my grandson sledding and thought what is so cold in mushy in my boot? OMG grossest thing that has ever happened to me!! The smell!!!! I will be stuffing my new UGGS with something to keep the mice out, that's for sure. We live on a farm, so it's hard to get rid of those little buggers.

joanie's picture

lol.