You are here

I am ON FIRE tonight!

stepmom008's picture

There have been 2 things really bothering me lately. First, the lack of BF talking to me before making decisions / changing the schedule, etc. No sooner had I walked in the door did SD9 inform me that "Daddy said it might be ok for hellfire/pain in the ass friend could come over for a sleepover". All I could say was "is that right?" with a VERY dirty look shot at BF. So I took an extra hot, extra long shower and stewed. Once my wrinkly ass emerged, I cornered him and told him that I expect that he discuss such things with me instead of the two of them making decisions like the adults and then informing me how my life will be impacted (like the child). Spousal status anyone? I said that he really should have said "we'll see" or "stepmom008 and I will talk about it". He said that he was ambushed at daycare by SD9 and hellfire pain in the ass friend and he said "We'll see". I actually believe him and I know that SD realizes it's going to happen anyway because no one ever says NO to her. Whatever. As long as we do it Friday night so that I can have the rest of my weekend to recover. He said that he will definitely talk to me before any decisions are made from now on. Victory #1.

Onto #2: I've been highly annoyed lately b/c all of our friends are getting married and having babies. My eggs are dropping like flies and he better get a move on. I accosted him at the stove a few minutes ago and confronted him. Told him that we need to talk about it like adults and that I think it's stupid that he acts like it's a joke. He said it's not a joke and it's very serious and that he supposes we should talk about it. DAMN FREAKIN RIGHT! I told him he'd better get it rolling before I get tired of waiting. He asked it that was an ultimatum - I said no but I'll be damned if I get Medicare before he asks me (I'm 31). He, of course, said that gives him 25 years... ROFL - jackass. So now, I've got him cornered into a future conversation. It may not seem like much but I'm claiming victory Wink