You are here

HAPPY FLIPPIN' VALENTINE'S DAY TO US!!!

AwesomeStepMom's picture

I haven't been on here in a while because everything has been quite calm, until now!!

OH MY GOD.............I HATE BM!!!!!!!!!!!!
So we(BF and myself) get his/(should be my) kids back tonight from BM at 6pm and we automatically give them both showers to get "her" stinky house smell off of them, then give them dinner. Well in the middle of dinner our 6yr old throws up about 1 liter of CRAP! Chocolate milk, waffles, cinnamon toast crunch, cheese-its, and pizza...we only know this because of the chunks of food in the throw up and he also told us that's what he had to eat today while at his "moms." Well after giving him some Kids Pepto and sticking him in the shower, AGAIN we finally got him in to bed and sleeping. To make matters worse, she let his older brother(8yrs old) order a 50 piece nugget from McDonalds yesterday!

I HATE HER!!!!!! I need to go in to a room and scream............................. I REALLY F'n HATE HER!!!!!!
I know that there's worse situations out there but this one for us is a doozy. We've gone over their diets time after time after time after time and it still doesn't matter. She continues to feed them crap.

AAaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

soxy's picture

Happpy valentines day! he broke up with me day before! how charming!
but my sweet folks bought me a bunch of roses to cheer me up on the 14th! i love my folks! Maybe unlucky in love but i am lucky to have lovely parents!

soxy's picture

i know that feeling! my ex his ex BM fed the kids mcdonalds KFC quik & easy & when she brought them back after her weekend she fed them late arvo so they would not want dinner with us!? and SS would be so Hyper full of sugar & play up to us 'cause he was restricted with BM!
But then DH would buy fruity sweets,potato chips for the kids lunch boxes, Not fresh Fruit or any veges!
they refuse to eat anything healthy & i tried to introduce it & fell flat on my face! BM said the kids hated me trying to change things around the house!
Hello, the house was always dirty, SS never picked up DH would runaround pickup after him most times!
What was i?an F****housekeeper instead of girlfriend?!
DH was lazy! Golf came 1st & had no time for cleaning he said when we met!the SK were with mum every 2nd wweekend! no excuses!
we are here to vent, so vent away! love this site