You are here

Free at last!...?????

skylarksms's picture

I cannot even begin to tell you how much h3ll BM has put us through during our 11 years together (9 married). But she has lied to the judge as well as my Skids, not followed the court order unless it fits HER wishes, and generally was very manipulative and resentful of the fact that my DH would not buy a house with her or get married to her AND that he did both with me. Dirol

I thought early on that she'd get over it since they were already broken up before I ever came in the picture but I was WRONG. Until now (HOPEFULLY!!!!!! }:) )

SD17 never comes to visit anymore as she had a baby @ 16 (just like BM) but SS15, on the other hand, has had fights with BM to make sure he was able to come to our place when he wanted to.

Well, SS called and asked if he could stay home this past weekend and we ended up finding out the GREAT NEWS!!!! BM got MARRIED!! AND, she is preggo!! And going to have a baby in January!!! :jawdrop:

I just HAD to celebrate! I hope this is what she needs to give up her vindictive streak and have a life of her own!

[Although, I have said for years that when she realizes that her CS was going to run out, she'd find someone else to keep her gravy train going! I guess she did!! HAHAHAHAHA - sucker!! Sorry about my attitude but marriage is hard enough without that walking time bomb in it!]

Jsmom's picture

Congrats. Hope that is what she needs to stay out of your lives. She will be plenty busy now. Also, chances are SS will not want to be around that chaos and want more time with DH.

Rags's picture

And only 3 more years until your DH is out from under CS.

Perfect.

Congrats and best regards.

skylarksms's picture

I sure hope so! We told both my skids that they were welcomed to stay with us anytime they want to or if they need to get away from any "situations" (BM has been in and out of counseling since she was quite young and is still not right, IMO).

When my SD was 15, BM and her got in a huge fight and she told her to get the h3ll out of her house and go live with her dad until she turned 18. SD called us up crying and practically hysterical. Of course we went to get her. Three days later BM calls DH up and threatens to call the police on him if he doesn't immediately bring SD ("my daughter!") back to BM's house! It wasn't 6 months later that SD got pregnant. :O